1.5
Turnaround Time

Everytime I ordered from Lazada, the item is defective, if not, it's incomplete, damaged or not working well. I never had an order that was in a perfect and good condition.

Pinalampas ko yung iba, kahit na damage or may minor na defect, di ko na nareturn since I am too busy with my work. Until I ordered a wireless microphone, when I got it, I was surprised because the metal on it was detached. It was defective. I contact customer service and they advised me not to return the item for a refund.

I requested the refund on July 30, 2017, but until now, I still haven't received it. Lagi kong chinachat ang customer service about my refund, I also need to spend money for my load just to contact customer service, pero they just put me on hold for a long time without doing anything. Pinaikot ikot lang nila ko. It causes me so much inconvenience.

I know the refund is not that big amount, but my point is, they fooling me, they always said that they already asked an assistance with your payment team and expect an email from them within 24-48 hrs. Pero walang email.

I never heard anything from anyone. Hanggang ngayon pinaghihintay pa rin nila ko sa wala.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments