Verified Buyer

Update by user May 16, 2021

There is no update or progressnfrom there escalation team. the item was supposed to be a birthday gift for my son. there is no whatsoever with seller

Original review posted by user May 16, 2021

my item was cancelled since may 9! until now i am not getting my refund!

everyday I am chatting with costumer service but the same response. There is no update or any progress with your escalation team!

why is that?! This is the order number: 373626****10344

Lazada Philippines Cons: Horrible for returns policy, Never received.

Comments

#2016287

Babagal ng escalation team un refund k hanggang ngaun ala paren labo nyo

#2016288
@Derrell

Action naman kayo mga escalation team sa refund ko

#2014376

Hi Veroncia, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

Lazada Philippines Reviews