3.0
Turnaround Time

MY REFUND SINCE JUNE 18 IS NOT BEEN REMITTED TO CORRECTLY THEY REMIT BUT THE VOUCHER THEY GIVE IS NOT VALID I BEEN CONTACTING THEM BUT THE LIVE CHAT NOW IS ONLY A BOT THATS WHY ITS CALLED A LIVE CHAT NOT A BOT, BEEN WITH SO MANY SPECIALIST IN LAZADA BUT UP TO NOW ITS NOTHING ITS ONLY JUST A WASTE OF TIME AND EVERYTIME I CONTACT IN THE CUSTOMER CARE THEY SAID THATS THEY GIVEN UP A PRIORITY REGARDING MY CLAIM BUT SOMEHOW ALREADY THREE SPECIALIST BEEN WITH ITS TAKE 1-2 DAYS THEY GIVE TO TAKE CARE REGARDING MY CLAIM AND AGAIN I CONTACT THEM AND ITS THE SAME RESULT ANOTHER 1-2 DAYS ITS VISE-VERSA

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Claim.

I liked: Delivery service& quality products.

I didn't like: Slow refund process.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 05.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Ma'am, we do understand your concern as a customer. Could you provide to us the order number of your item to check it?

Rest assured that we'll resolve your issue in no time.We are continuously working on making our services better.

Thus, we won't tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again.For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Help Center page @ http://bit.ly/2F2n6PH.You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+. Good day!

to LazadaPH #1520741

Already sent to asklaz email so many times regarding my detail on fri i change my refund detail tru LBC then on sunday asklaz email me of 1-2 days processing of my refund via LBC but what day is now its wed did I get my refund? NO! problem with if theres no one follow-up on this you only just sitting your fat *** in the office!

LazadaPH
to Richard Apas #1523546

Hi Richard Apas, we're sorry for that inconvenience that caused you. May we confirm if this is the item: Fukuda FDB7805 Digital Box with Built-in Booster on Antenna (Black) worth 1,490.00 under order number: 202618768267745?

If yes, this is already processed and requested to our payments team in order to expedite your refund via LBC remittance. We are continuously working on making our services better.Thus, we won't tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again.

For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+. Regards!

Richard Apas
to LazadaPH #1524681

Hello Lazada up to when do i have to wait? anytime im leaving in the country again goin back to ship your 1-2 days processing is going to more than 1mon now if you dont give it to me at this moment i wont bother it its just a small amount im not causing any trouble here but you are if you dont give then fine no problem