3.5
Turnaround Time

I'm trying here for the last service employee wrote that he would not chat more with me and your email address just sending my mail in return.

Chat Summary I 346813589

Shows to previous mail and chat with their customer center. Has now tried to get in touch with the so-called service center for ACE TV for two days without *** As I have written before, I have purchased 3 ACE TV from you and at least one is still under warranty. Hope you can give me a contact number this time that works for and repaired a product that Lazada is selling off.

The reason I take this up directly with Lazada is that I previously tried to get in touch with ACE both via Facebook and the phone number listed on ACE TV's website without luck

I live in Quezon City

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 05.

Comments

same problem, 6 months palang samin yung tv hindi gano ginagamit sobrang dalang panooran may line na agad yung screen, paano po ipapaayos yun? pano po yung 1 year local service warranty? sino pwedeng macontact, balanga bataan po ako,

My TV ACE 43" will power on for only 2 minutes with the welcome screen "WISDOM-SHARE Smart cloud TV" then it will automatically turn off. How to solve this issue? please help I bought it form LAZADA

to Avel Gozum #1601975

Hello.i also have the same problem with my ace smart black 32 ..did u fix your problem?

to Avel Gozum #1611876

Hllo

San po b repair center ng ace led tv

Gd evening po,saan po ba pwede ipaayos ung tv ko na ace na inorder ko din sa lazada,maitim na kasi wala ng tao lumalabas pero may boses siya.andito po ako angeles pampanga..thank u po.

to Anonymous #1589772

ganyan din problema ng tv ko ngayon.. :( pano nyo.napagawa ?

LazadaPH

Hi SentimentalNeanderthal, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. Please be advised that you may try to contact their official service center right here: ACE Service Center SOLAR UP RISE MARKETING CORP Address: 2/ floor 462 Palanca st.

Zone 067 brgy. 647, Quiapo Manila Look for Kevin Contact number: 09178818789 For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

to LazadaPH #1559755

hi same concern here, i was bought ace32 last nov now it has line on the screen

LazadaPH
to Anonymous #1566056

Hi Sir/Ma'am, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. Please be advised that you may try also to contact their official service centre right here: ACE Service Center SOLAR UP RISE MARKETING CORP Address: 2/ floor 462 Palanca St.

Zone 067 Brgy. 647, Quiapo Manila Look for Kevin Contact number: 09178818789 For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

to LazadaPH #1571390

San po b pwedepaayos ung tv nbato ng bata ung screen my tao p nmn pero ung spot n nbato basag n