I just wanna ask the status of my returned item dated february 8, 2018. I received from lazada the wrong item sent to me last february 6, 2018 (Order #373982193).

Returned authorization RN#373982193070201.I returned the said wrong item last february 8, 2018 thru LBC (tracking #161813812596). I am just wondering why is it until now i havent heard any word from your good office even thru email. The last time i received an email from you was last February 10,2018 informing me that the wrong item i sent back was already received safely and subject for proper evaluation.

Paging EDCSR TECHNOLOGIES the supplier. Thank you and hoping for your prompt action regarding this complaint.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

i have ordered two firefly android phones and a watch. for the phones i received one and only keypad firefly phone and have paid Php.6,328.

i did returned it to you and you refunded me Php.2,934 for the one phone which is out of stock. when will the other phone be delivered to me.

LazadaPH

Thanks for taking our call, Mr. Torrijos.

Rest assured that we'll resolve your issue in no time. We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we wont tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again.

For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Help Center page @ http://bit.ly/2F2n6PH or via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+. Good day!