Verified Reviewer

The vendor posed an item for sale ( surface pro 7 ) then asked that i pay thru gcash which i obliged and paid in full ! Now he is asking for more money again to have it sent and doesnt want to return my money!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Profile.

Location: Makati City, Manila

Comments

I think the vendor whos ID that was presented to me is not even the real vendor , could be another victim !! They sellers / name if Sunrise Store!!!

They sell all sorts of gadgets !! Please be careful dealing with them as they are victimizing innocent people!!!

You know what i havent even received a call from Lazada to comfort me to say that they are doing something to address my serious concern!!! Please treat this incident a priority!!!

This vendor is demanding for more money despite my full payment!!! He doesnt even want to return my money !!!

He keeps on claiming about an airport act and thats why i need to pay him!! I paid him monday and up to now the issue is not resloved !! Can you please clear with your vendor why does he conduct business this way!!!

He is using Lazada to conduct illegal activities and victimize innocent buyers!! It is in your best interest to clear this otherwise this will have huge implicationa in your company on allowing illegal acitivies like this to go on unchecked !!!

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we are sorry for what you've experienced.

No worries, we will document this matter. We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won’t tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews