I received today June 17, 2020 the Screen Protector for my mobile.phone which I ordered from your Seller "Allmobiles" and upon opening found a crack on the lower right edge. I was trying to return it to your courier LEX n get back the.money I paid, but they refuse to do so.

I already sent message to the SELLER and according to them it was a Logistics problem and suggested that I place another order for any item, and then they will replace the defective item together with my.new Order. I replied telling them that i am.not going to buy another item from them and all i want was for them to REPLACE it immediately WITHOUT ANY COST on.my part.

Hope you can help in having this item replaced ASAP. Thank you.

Preferred solution: Replace The Defective Item Asap or Full Refund.

Comments

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

Once you received an item with problem, no worries, because we have a return policy. If your area is affected by the ECQ, we will be extending the return period but make sure that you will submit an online return form within the return policy of your item. However, we are no longer processing replacement item, once item returned and evaluated, it will be for refund. You may check this link https://tinyurl.com/y7vggrcj for the LBC branches operating this ECQ.

Lazada Philippines Reviews