Salawag, Calabarzon
2.3
Turnaround Time

I HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED FEEDBACK FROM YOU DESPITE OF REPETITIVE EMAILS THAT I HAVE SENT REGARDING OUR RETURN ORDER # 382996426.

IT SEEMS YOU ARE JUST IGNORING MY EMAIL. I TRUST THIS RETURN IS JUST AN OVERSIGHT BUT I NEED TO KNOW EXACTLY WHEN YOU CAN DELIVER TO US OUR RETURN ORDER.

I NEED YOU TO SETTLE MY PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. WE HAVE WAITED FOR ALMOST 1 1/2 MONTHS TO HAVE OUR ITEM REPAIRED. I THINK THE SCHEDULING OF THE REPAIR WORK WITHIN ONE OR TWO DAYS IS REASONABLE ESPECIALLY IF IT IS ONLY A MINOR DEFECT.

I TRUST THAT YOU WILL AGREE ALSO. I LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVE YOUR REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Monetary Loss: $12000.

I didn't like: Return and refund, Actions.

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1210986

Thanks for letting us know about your concern, Marichu. As per checking, item is still being handled by the merchant.

But no worries, we'll create an escalation email for you and we'll give you a call once we receive a feedback from them. Still hoping for your continued patience regarding this matter.

For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!