Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

2.3

I just received my order h96 max TV box today(May 27, 2020-wed) after 3 weeks and unfortunately it is not powering on, meaning defective or not working unit.

Order no. 290211****72912

I would like you to assist me on how to return, replace and refund. As the seller Quilmily, is poor in responding to my concern.

User's recommendation: Not recommendable.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lazada Philippines Pros: So far ok naman now lang ako nag ka problem.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Ang hirap hanapin at kontakin customer service, Sa app ng lazada ang customer service ay bot, Walang makausap from lazada.

Comments

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

Once you received an item with problem, no worries, because we have a return policy. If your area is affected by the ECQ, we will be extending the return period but make sure that you will submit an online return form within the return policy of your item. Also, we are no longer processing replacement, once item returned, it will be process as refund. You may check this link https://tinyurl.com/y7vggrcj for the LBC branches operating this ECQ.

Lazada Philippines Reviews