Lazada Philippines - Review about Asus Transformer Book T100Ta from Mandaluyong City, Manila
I recieved the item on time i checked the warranty with asus ph and was advised that it already expired september of last year, also checked the activation key and is not working!What the ***!!!!
Then after several days, i recieved an email from them that they will process a refund without informing me which i will not accept they should replace the item with a new one!
Hoping this issue will be reasolve or else im going to sue this company!Im very pissed!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- Asus Transformer Book T100Ta
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a tinker motor dirt bike, was delivered on Oct. 28,2014 by 2GO but i returned it the next day because it was defective, i requested for a full..."
- "I had ordered 3 Items from Lazada last March 15. Recently, 1 item got delivered by LBC. The other 2 remaining items were shipped by Lazada (according to Order Tracking..."
- "it wasnt my intention to buy product from lazada. it just so happened that me ang my friend wanted to know how the transaction goes with the cash on delivery...."
- " I am a customer of jollibee wayback in CM Recto as one of it's pioneer branches. I was very disappointed when I came over at..."
- "Sobrang kapal ng mukha ng mga tao dto sa lazada umorder ako ng asus transformer book binalik ko kasi expired na yung warranty upon checking with asus then without noticing..."
- "What's wrong with you guys? Why do you keep on sending me wrong item!!! It clearly state on you WEBSITE that I must receive this (first picture) kind of item..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."