Las Piñas, Manila
3.1K views 4 comments

I ordered this exact longchamp bag from the runway emporium of lazada and its fake!!From the logo embossed, design, quality.

Compared it to the authentic longchamp i got months ago and what i purchased is a piece of ***!!!!! Do not order from this bogus seller. Better throw your money in the trashbin that purchase an item being advertised as authentic but fake!!!! Im so returning this item and i dont receive my refund right away, i swear i will press charges against this online seller lazada!!!

Compared the pictures ive uploaded.The orange longchamp is the authentic one which i owned orginally and the skyblue LC is the one i ordered from lazada.

Review about: Bag.

Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

the seller is runway emporium

oh thats a fake one.the embossing, the stitches...

could easily tell. its a good thing I googled review first before buying... i was about to buy. may i ask who the seller is?

what happened to this issue?is the seller still selling at lazada?

I am a satisfied customer of this seller.I have ordered several bags from them and it is always of good quality.

I think you don't know how to differentiate fake and authentic. The bags you are comparing is of two different items,.

One is the Orange Le Pliage and the Blue one is a Sarah Morris Collection with white or blue handle.Before you complain please mind first if you know what you are talking about because you might just be a big laughingstock in the end..

to Anonymous #1057555

Lazada longchamp bags are all fake.no longchamp bag no matter if its sale will ever have that low price.

check the handle and you will know.compare from rustans