Makati, Manila

I am very disappointed when i received my order but much more disappointed when i talked to Customer Service named "May".She instructed me to return the item with "wrong advertisement" as the reason.

You see, I supposed to receive a 3 springform pans which should also come in 3 different sizes but i only received 3 items in 1 shape. Now i have to ask for either replacement but the items that are only available costs much higher or settle for refund.

If the item i chose is much cheaper than the one i previously ordered now i was left with a choice to just order again another item just to maximize the amount.How was that for an offer???

Review about: Baking Tray.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, we're sorry to hear about this.We really like to help you on your concern.

May we ask for the order number for this so that we can look in to this?Good day!

Lazada Philippines - Wrong Item ORDER #: 355488798 Lazada Philippines "I purchased a laptop, see the attached photo and URL of my ordered item. The laptop that was delivered has a different features. Based from your website it shows RAM:..." Read more Lazada Philippines - WILL NEVER BUY FORM LAZADA AGAIN!!! RUINED MY WIFE BIRTHDAY! Lazada Philippines "Hi, I recently purchased a laptop for my wife. The laptop arrived everything was working apart from the Windows 10 software so defective. April could not click on the "Settings"..." Read more Lazada Philippines Oplus Crunch 8Gb Grey Smart Locked Review Lazada Philippines "I got a defective item form lazada and returned it same day as delivered mat. 17, 2017 but until now mar. 22, 2017 there is no resolution. I havent received..." Read more Lazada Philippines - We were unable to process your payment; therefore, it was canceled in our system. Lazada Philippines "Para akong binuhusan ng malamig na tubig! na scam yata ako sa LAZADA!! Bakit ganon? Nag order ako ng 3 items worth almost 2,500 gamit ang card ng anak ko..." Read more IMHO - I Can See Why Sears Won't Be Around Much Longer Sears "Went to purchase the Amazon Tap Alexa at Sear's.com. After adding the product to the "Cart", a different product was reflected thereat : Naxa NX 319 Portable CD Player with..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Bloomex delivers dead flowers Bloomex Flowers "Ordered roses for my elderly mother for Mothers Day, paid extra to have them delivered the day before. The arrived late in the evening on Mothers Day so wasted the..." Read more DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON ROCA LABS & DON KARL JURAVIN Roca Labs "Roca labs and it's owner continue to spew out craziness and are still selling BOGUS weight loss products that have been proven by the government and Juravin's own admission; not..." Read more Dhgate - First Time test. Ready for more! Dhgate "This is the first time ordering a unit. I'm very pleased with the quality of the item for what I paid. I am new to DHGATE and I am testing..." Read more