IM Glene Lecias.I made a purchased online a longchamp le pliage neo tote bag (red) but during ive got/received the item last nov.19 2014 nd its lacking sling part.so i returned it via LBC at same date but my number one concern is how and when my item will be send again because its involves money and i already paid it and ..I almost done sending emails and how many calls of customer service but nobody nor everyone give any updates on my concern..please im begging to check my item order 307195599-LO245FAA15ANPH-321838
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Beach Bag
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Well, i just bought a powerbank 20000mah from lazada. I was very ecstatic after receiving it day ago but after peeling the cover tape of my powerbank I found out..."
- "My husband ordered on October 15, 2013 a Philips Steamer worth Php 2765 supposedly as a gift for his mom for the next week but what was delivered to us..."
- "I ordered a lenovo g4030 on jan 22, 2015. it was supposedly a gift for myself since my bday is on feb 9th. unfortunately there was a problem with the..."
- "Lbc have a very slow delivery service. Its been more than a week na after they receive my order from lazada. But up until now they didnt deliver my order..."
- "Poor Customer Service Representative at LBC reclamation cebu.I got my documents for a week the sender is only an 1 hour away from me.I called the delivery contact number and..."
- "Bought this sept 22 2015..wore it 3x only.and this is what ive got.hope gucci will do something about it..ill let a friend to bring this in hongkong since am not..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."