Cebu, Cebu

IM Glene Lecias.I made a purchased online a longchamp le pliage neo tote bag (red) but during ive got/received the item last nov.19 2014 nd its lacking sling part.so i returned it via LBC at same date but my number one concern is how and when my item will be send again because its involves money and i already paid it and ..I almost done sending emails and how many calls of customer service but nobody nor everyone give any updates on my concern..please im begging to check my item order 307195599-LO245FAA15ANPH-321838

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

jd

did lazada addressed your concern?what about the bag?

was it original?thank you.

LazadaPH

Hi, we are from Lazada PH.We truly apologize for the delays and the inconvenience this may have caused.

We will be processing a refund for your returned item due to failed delivery early in the morning tomorrow.

If you have other questions, suggestions and concerns, please dont hesitate to contact us at our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR.Thank you!

Lazada Philippines - Order still arriving Lazada Philippines "Bought hair dryer from Lazada last June 2 and hoping to get the item as promised by the website at June 5 or 6. However after 3 follow up emails..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Wrong Item ORDER #: 355488798 Lazada Philippines "I purchased a laptop, see the attached photo and URL of my ordered item. The laptop that was delivered has a different features. Based from your website it shows RAM:..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Worst Customer Service - Order #359932498 Lazada Philippines "I received a different exercise bike. I ordered a Soozier Stationary Bike (please see attached image) worth Php 3,688 but I received a 301 Magnetic Spinner Bike like the one..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Effortful Shopping Lazada Philippines "So I ordered a not so pricey table which I think would be helpful for my little home since I just need a small one for my laptop. I am..." Read more Michelin Tires - DON'T COUNT ON MICHELIN 70,000 MILE TIRES TO ACTUALLY LAST 70,000 MILES: Michelin Tires " This is what happened to my Michelin 70,000 mile tires at about 57,000 miles, causing me to have to replace tires on a trip to Florida. The back tires..." Read more Royal Loan Funding - LOANS MADE EASY, APPLY NOW TO GET ONE IN MINUTES!! Royal Loan Funding "Are you in search of a reputable lender or are you tired of being rejected by banks or are you tired of looking for money for your business, or you..." Read more Kabam - My account is permanently banned Kabam "Respected kabam administration....with due respect just tell me when we face some kinda fault in our device can't we login on our other device ? I haven't received any kind..." Read more HOW DOES BOOSTABILITY STEAL FROM LAWYERS??? Boostability "NOT WITHOUT THE HELP AND CARTE BLANCHE FROM BANK OF AMRICA!!!! I AM CEO OF A 26 YEAR LAW FIRM. PER TREASURE ACCOUNTING HIGH RECOMENDATIONS OUR THREE COMPANIES HAVE BEEN..." Read more