Lazada Philippines - Review about Beach Bag from Cebu, Cebu

IM Glene Lecias.I made a purchased online a longchamp le pliage neo tote bag (red) but during ive got/received the item last nov.19 2014 nd its lacking sling i returned it via LBC at same date but my number one concern is how and when my item will be send again because its involves money and i already paid it and ..I almost done sending emails and how many calls of customer service but nobody nor everyone give any updates on my concern..please im begging to check my item order 307195599-LO245FAA15ANPH-321838

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Beach Bag
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #561454

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Philippines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 7 Yes 7
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 13, 2015 #958201

did lazada addressed your concern? what about the bag? was it original? thank you.

0 0 Reply

Jan 08, 2015 #927682

Hi, we are from Lazada PH. We truly apologize for the delays and the inconvenience this may have caused. We will be processing a refund for your returned item due to failed delivery early in the morning tomorrow. If you have other questions, suggestions and concerns, please dont hesitate to contact us at our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link Thank you!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.