Lazada Philippines - Review about Bed Sheets from Tarlac, Tarlac

I have placed an order thru lazada on feb 10. They have sent confirmation on the same day. I find it funny that they were shipping the most of the items on thru two different couriers and on different dates. Although, they did mention that this would happen. So after three days, i started receiving some of the items which ran over the course of five days. On Feb 14, i have received two bedsheets which i have ordered and was not very happy with the quality of it (payment was COD) so i decided to return it the next day. Went to lnc and got my tracking number. After two days, i checked LBC online and it stated that my package was received in their warehouse on the 17th feb. Checked again on 18th and it was still there so started to call LBC and they cannot give me an answer why the parcel was being kept there. Contacted LAZADA thru email and did not get any reply. Called LBC and they were still clueless. Got a reply from lazada on 20th and they asked for the tracking number and other info re the return. Gave all the info and the cust service forwarded a screenshot saying that the parcel is in transit which really pissed me off since it is already in manila and lazada's address is in muntinlupa only! Replied to lazada and asked what's taking toonlong to facilitate the refund because i was worried

that they would eventually tell me thaty return does not fall under the 7 day return window. Did not get a reply. Next email was on feb 23 and again another customer service rep was asking for tracking number. By this time, i was already frustrated (being 8 months pregnant and all). Gave the info and finally they answered that there is nothing wrong with the bedsheets based on their qc inspection. I replied back saying that i was not returning it due to a damage, i was returning it due to my unsatisfaction with the material of the bedsheets. And i screen capped the reason of my return from based from the return reasons from their website.the customer service then said that it basically does not fall on the 7 day window return period. I have sent a reply that it is not my fault that it was kept in the lnc warehouse! Their site clearly stars that countdown begins on the day parcel was received and on the day the parcel was sent back to their courier (in my case, it was just one day!) LAZADA does not want to help out their customers. They will try to weasel their way out of any return thinking that customers are idiots! And now when i checked lbc website, it says that my parcel is being shipped back to me (dated feb 18, i have not received it and if i do, will keep on returning it to lazada)

Please let me know how to report this to DTI. They have to investigate this based on all the complaints that i have read here. We, as consumers have the right to return an item within 7 days.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Bed Sheets
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #600583 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Philippines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 04, 2015 #953789

Hi, we are truly sorry to hear about your concern. May we ask for additional information such as ticket or order number for us to further assist you with your issue? If you have other questions, suggestions and concerns, please dont hesitate to contact us at our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link Thank you!

Mar 04, 2015 #953779 Mandaluyong City, Manila

Hi depende sa courier. LBC ata can not open the item. Dapat yata bayad muna. Ako din un din mali ko, inaccept ko agad un item kahit cod - Hndi ko naman alam may reputation pala ung Lazada for sending the wrong item... You may want to call the DTI and ask about you concern. They may advise you how to lodge the complaint. Meron sa under ng shipping and returns, "you may send back the item even if you changed your mind". I'm not sure if your item is covered. The LBC tracking is the proof na within 7-days nabalik mo ung item, even if they counted it Feb10-Feb 15 (5 days lang un).
You may want to email me, so I can reply to you faster.

Mar 04, 2015 #953746 Mandaluyong City, Manila

After you have received your package, did you sent it back immediately? If yes, I think they can not give you reasons that the return already exceeded 7-day window. I think you have a proof, that is the LBC tracking number. And you may try to screen shot the lbc online tracking status when your item is delivered to Lazada Phil. I have the same issue and around the same time as yours (Feb2).. but mine is they sent the wrong item.
What is it that you are not satisfied? is it the thread count of the bed sheet? I'm also a mom too. I know the stress they have given me. I could try to help you.

Mar 04, 2015 #953759

It was actually the thread count. Magaspang sya. In the end i just gave up. It isn't worth the time and stress. Im 8 months pregnant and i son't want to stress my unborn baby. I asked them to return it to me na lang and will just give it to someone else. Hopefully by this week. Learned my lesson from lazada.

Mar 04, 2015 #953764 Mandaluyong City, Manila

If its cod you may want to check the item first before paying the courier. I think this applies to all online sellers. Kung pwede nga lang take a video of it when you receive the item. Ang hirap po dito sa pinas madaming manloloko. lolokohin po kayo hanggang kaya kung makakalusot. I thought if its big company like Lazada, we have lesser chance to be a victim of fraud.. well its not. By not accepting the item within 7days period of return, they are violating consume act of philippines #7394. Just in case you changed your mind..

Mar 04, 2015 #953767

Naku i agree! Shouldve checked it first before paying lbc. Andami nga nilang reason, fist di daw valid for return tas pangalawa wala daw sa 7 day window period. I even went to the extebtnof sending a linkedin message sa ceo and coo but to no avail. Nakakapanghinayang lang talaga ung pera. Its not a biv amount kaya lang peinaghirapan ko pa din un. Nakakadala nga. Im thinking nga kung mag shop pa din ako sa lazada or not.

0 0

Mar 04, 2015 #953768 Tarlac, Tarlac

One more thing, sabi pa nila i cannot file a complain daw sa dti cos hindi valid ang reason na "i changed my mind" daw. Sus mio! Poor quality nga ung bed sheets and it was not what I expected e. Pwede ba irefuse ang delivery? Or pwede ba iopen ang package sa harap ng delivery guy without handing the payment to them?

1 0
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lazada Philippines. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Lazada Philippines.
Filing a new complaint about