Lazada Philippines - Review about Bed Sheets from Tarlac, Tarlac
LAZADA RETURN POLICY SUCKS BIG TIME!!!!
I have placed an order thru lazada on feb 10. They have sent confirmation on the same day. I find it funny that they were shipping the most of the items on thru two different couriers and on different dates. Although, they did mention that this would happen. So after three days, i started receiving some of the items which ran over the course of five days. On Feb 14, i have received two bedsheets which i have ordered and was not very happy with the quality of it (payment was COD) so i decided to return it the next day. Went to lnc and got my tracking number. After two days, i checked LBC online and it stated that my package was received in their warehouse on the 17th feb. Checked again on 18th and it was still there so started to call LBC and they cannot give me an answer why the parcel was being kept there. Contacted LAZADA thru email and did not get any reply. Called LBC and they were still clueless. Got a reply from lazada on 20th and they asked for the tracking number and other info re the return. Gave all the info and the cust service forwarded a screenshot saying that the parcel is in transit which really pissed me off since it is already in manila and lazada's address is in muntinlupa only! Replied to lazada and asked what's taking toonlong to facilitate the refund because i was worried
that they would eventually tell me thaty return does not fall under the 7 day return window. Did not get a reply. Next email was on feb 23 and again another customer service rep was asking for tracking number. By this time, i was already frustrated (being 8 months pregnant and all). Gave the info and finally they answered that there is nothing wrong with the bedsheets based on their qc inspection. I replied back saying that i was not returning it due to a damage, i was returning it due to my unsatisfaction with the material of the bedsheets. And i screen capped the reason of my return from based from the return reasons from their website.the customer service then said that it basically does not fall on the 7 day window return period. I have sent a reply that it is not my fault that it was kept in the lnc warehouse! Their site clearly stars that countdown begins on the day parcel was received and on the day the parcel was sent back to their courier (in my case, it was just one day!) LAZADA does not want to help out their customers. They will try to weasel their way out of any return thinking that customers are idiots! And now when i checked lbc website, it says that my parcel is being shipped back to me (dated feb 18, i have not received it and if i do, will keep on returning it to lazada)
Please let me know how to report this to DTI. They have to investigate this based on all the complaints that i have read here. We, as consumers have the right to return an item within 7 days.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Bed Sheets
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "Pls follow up my order kasi kulang ng isang item yung natanggap kong rechargeable mini fan, 2 ksi inorder ko pero isa lng dumating.. and i paid for the price..."
- "LAZADA' Just to inform you that the delivery man of 2GO Express came today Oct. 12, 2016 at 3:45p.m. but I did not accept my order(2GO..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."