LAZADA RETURN POLICY SUCKS BIG TIME!!!!
I have placed an order thru lazada on feb 10. They have sent confirmation on the same day. I find it funny that they were shipping the most of the items on thru two different couriers and on different dates. Although, they did mention that this would happen. So after three days, i started receiving some of the items which ran over the course of five days. On Feb 14, i have received two bedsheets which i have ordered and was not very happy with the quality of it (payment was COD) so i decided to return it the next day. Went to lnc and got my tracking number. After two days, i checked LBC online and it stated that my package was received in their warehouse on the 17th feb. Checked again on 18th and it was still there so started to call LBC and they cannot give me an answer why the parcel was being kept there. Contacted LAZADA thru email and did not get any reply. Called LBC and they were still clueless. Got a reply from lazada on 20th and they asked for the tracking number and other info re the return. Gave all the info and the cust service forwarded a screenshot saying that the parcel is in transit which really pissed me off since it is already in manila and lazada's address is in muntinlupa only! Replied to lazada and asked what's taking toonlong to facilitate the refund because i was worried
that they would eventually tell me thaty return does not fall under the 7 day return window. Did not get a reply. Next email was on feb 23 and again another customer service rep was asking for tracking number. By this time, i was already frustrated (being 8 months pregnant and all). Gave the info and finally they answered that there is nothing wrong with the bedsheets based on their qc inspection. I replied back saying that i was not returning it due to a damage, i was returning it due to my unsatisfaction with the material of the bedsheets. And i screen capped the reason of my return from based from the return reasons from their website.the customer service then said that it basically does not fall on the 7 day window return period. I have sent a reply that it is not my fault that it was kept in the lnc warehouse! Their site clearly stars that countdown begins on the day parcel was received and on the day the parcel was sent back to their courier (in my case, it was just one day!) LAZADA does not want to help out their customers. They will try to weasel their way out of any return thinking that customers are idiots! And now when i checked lbc website, it says that my parcel is being shipped back to me (dated feb 18, i have not received it and if i do, will keep on returning it to lazada)
Please let me know how to report this to DTI. They have to investigate this based on all the complaints that i have read here. We, as consumers have the right to return an item within 7 days.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Bed Sheets
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I paid fair for a freaking unfair product!! At first I thought that the item I received was authentic (I even rated it 5 stars) but then I noticed some..."
- "I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the..."
- "I ordered 2 items po sa lazada and they told me it will arrived from 5 to 7 days so i prepared the money for two items and left the..."
- "LAZADA RETURN POLICY SUCKS BIG TIME!!!! I have placed an order thru lazada on feb 10. They have sent confirmation on the same day. I find it funny that they were..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."