Lazada Philippines - Review about Canon Lc-E6 Charger from Quezon City, Quezon City
Mali yung merchadise na pinadala saakin and badtrip pa walang document or any paper nakalagay basta plastic lang ng lazada...paid na po yun item how can i return if wala document man lang nakalagay.
I ordered a lp e6 charger pero eto pinadala saakin bulok pa nag system ng lazada yun help center nya walang customer service or operator man lang pano ko kayo macocontact.Give us a number we can call
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Canon Lc-E6 Charger
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 2 powerbanks and a Huawei Mediapad 3G tablet from lazada last July 12, 2015 I paid through credit card, they assured that I will receive my purchase within..."
- "LAZADA RETURN POLICY SUCKS BIG TIME!!!! I have placed an order thru lazada on feb 10. They have sent confirmation on the same day. I find it funny that they were..."
- "Well, i just bought a powerbank 20000mah from lazada. I was very ecstatic after receiving it day ago but after peeling the cover tape of my powerbank I found out..."
- "Good day! I hope this message will be acknowledged by your management because this is the worst experience I ever had. Your customer service sucks and I hope you will do..."
- "A WARNING TO EVERYONE! Lazada are selling fake perfumes! I bought more or less 40 bottles of different perfumes from September till October, 2015. At 1st they deliver a couple of original..."
- "I had mutiple orders for just one item, i want to cancel other order and leave just one but Im so pissed off looking for cancel button!! It days only..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."