it wasnt my intention to buy product from lazada.it just so happened that me ang my friend wanted to know how the transaction goes with the cash on delivery.
my friend accidentally clicked the cash on delivery without any idea that the transaction was already made. until yesterday i receive a text saying that the product was ready to be delivered. i was shocked because i dont remember anything that i wanted to buy in lazada. and i dont have money to pay you.the delivery man told me that he will inform you that i am cancelling my order but why is it i am still receiving a text saying the product will be delivered to me?
i am asking the delivery man how can i contact you but he didnt give mme your contact details so i could cancel my transaction.i dont have money to pay you.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cash Transaction
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a "MANGO BAG" last January 28, 2016 thru Lazada. My item was delivered yesterday morning (February 1). I was really disappointed with the item I bought. I messaged the..."
- "I am trying to order a makeup set but when I input my address, there is no "Benguet" choice on "Select Province" Please fix it immediately. I am trying to..."
- "I ordered a rotating led light at lazada which was delivered at El nido, Philippines. After my order arrived last december, I tested it and found out something is wrong...."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."