Hong Kong, Hong Kong

lazada philippines .. pls answer ang tanong ko anong bangko ang sinasabi nyo na floating ang payment at e reverse ang binayad ko sa inyo. im using metro bank master card at every time i check my statement po wala nmn na ereverse na payment?

pls help me sino pwedi lapitan about this .why that they say that

No money has been deducted by Lazada from your payment card account; your issuing bank may have set a reserve equal to the total amount. Your issuing bank will reverse the reserve anywhere from 5 to 15 days depending on their policy. The reversal may be reflected in your next billing cycle. Kindly contact your bank for more details. ? i ask metro bank about this pero totaly deducted the payment in my savings and they said the lazada company was get my payment ...

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

Nabalik po ba pera mo kasi ngayon lang po nangyari din sa akin yan!!naloko po ba ako ng Lazada?

naiiyak na po ako, dati naman ok ang pag order ko .Natatakot tuloy ako, pera pa naman yun ng anak ko, magagalit sakin :(

General, Cebu, Philippines #1238092

Hi jocelyn. Nag reflect ba yong refund sa aaccount mo? Same situation tayo kasi.

LazadaPH

Hi jocelyn2015, we have already sent a response to your email regarding this matter last May 12, 2015. Thank you.

na scam ka ako yung refund ko di na inaasikaso nag order ako skanila pag dating ng item my missing partireklamo mo sa dti mag apply ka ng conplaint