Mandaue City, Central Visayas

I want to cancel my order in Lazada with an order#337567272 with a tracking number in LBC 791004322108. I placed my order Jan. 11, 2016 and its more than 2weeks that I didn't get any updates from them and also at lbc.

I tried to cancel my order through the app but there's no option to do it. Worst thing happened to me.

Review about: Flashlight.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Hello, thank you for taking our call.This issue has been resolved.

lorrygreiner

Cannot add your account to the quicken software?Cannot register the bank details to the profile you have created with the software?

One of the best finance management software there is, quicken can however appear to be difficult to those who are new to the system of the software.

In such situation do not panic and dial the quicken customer service number which would get you connected with the intuit certified experts of the company and they will sort out the issues for you and you would not have to show too much effort as such.The experts are available at your disposal any time of the day you need.

check out :- http://www.quicken-customer-service.com/