Lazada Philippines - Review about Flashlight from Mandaue City, Central Visayas

356 of 1160 Lazada Philippines reviews

I want to cancel my order in Lazada with an order#337567272 with a tracking number in LBC 791004322108. I placed my order Jan. 11, 2016 and its more than 2weeks that I didn't get any updates from them and also at lbc.

I tried to cancel my order through the app but there's no option to do it. Worst thing happened to me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Flashlight
Review category
Shopping
review #778451 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Philippines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
356 of 1160 Lazada Philippines reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
LazadaPH

Feb 03 #1105862

Hello, thank you for taking our call.This issue has been resolved.

0 0 Reply
lorrygreiner

Jan 27 #1101485

Cannot add your account to the quicken software? Cannot register the bank details to the profile you have created with the software? One of the best finance management software there is, quicken can however appear to be difficult to those who are new to the system of the software. In such situation do not panic and dial the quicken customer service number which would get you connected with the intuit certified experts of the company and they will sort out the issues for you and you would not have to show too much effort as such. The experts are available at your disposal any time of the day you need.
check out :- http://www.quicken-customer-service.com/

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lazada Philippines. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lazada Philippines.
Filing a new complaint about
×