Lazada Philippines - Review about Issey Miyake Perfume from Quezon City, Quezon City

398 of 1160 Lazada Philippines reviews

A WARNING TO EVERYONE!

Lazada are selling fake perfumes!

I bought more or less 40 bottles of different perfumes from September till October, 2015.

At 1st they deliver a couple of original perfume bottles. So I was convinced that what they sell are all original. Aside from the fact that Lazada is the number on line store here in the Philippines.

I order a lot because of their low price and to stocks as gifts and sell as well this holiday season.

I also avail of their Voucher that's why I bought by a couple of pieces.

Past forward today, some of my friend and family members told me that what I gave to them as a gift are fake perfumes.

I open some of my stocks and just found out that majority of them are really fake!

Polo Sport, Polo Black, Katty Perry, Versace, Aqua di Gio, Guess, Issey Miyake are just some of the brands that Lazada deliver to me and they are all FAKE!

It's so embarrassing.

I hope Lazada will take some actions on thier suppliers that sells fake products!

I will definitely bring this case to the DTI!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Issey Miyake Perfume
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #758438

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Philippines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
398 of 1160 Lazada Philippines reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 06 #1089585

Paki post kung anong seller yan, para makaiwas kami sa fake

Jan 17 #1095953

The Yandal Shop(TYS).
That's the name of the supplier that deliver the damaged perfume as seen on the picture.

LazadaPH

Jan 04 #1088368

Thanks for letting us know about this. May we ask if these items have been returned to us for it to be evaluated? Have you also reported this to our customer service and have sent photos of the said items? If not, please return all items for FREE at any LBC outlets near you. We'd like to hear from you again so that we can resolve your concern. Good day!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.