Riyadh, Ar Riyad

Lazada staff please paki clear naman bakit yong voucher code nyo na SALE15 nung sept 13-14 hindi nagwowork?Why everytime i enter the code during checkout it says invalid.

Pati ung sa una kong order diko rin nagamit yang voucher nyong yan. Naka lazada mobile app naman ako, disappointed lang tlga aq. Madami pa man din sana ung order ko tapos ayaw nmn pla yang voucher nyong yan. May pinipili ba yan nameet ko nmn minimum amount nyo nag exceed pa nga eh.

Paki clear naman.I emailed you to cancel my order nlng tapos nung tinignan ko ung tracking na shipped na.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1033852

Hi, we respect your opinion on this matter. Voucher has a requirement to be met. Kindly see details below for this voucher.

15% OFF for a minimum purchase of Php 1,000

Max discount amount of Php 250

Tied to all items

Valid from Sept 13, 2PM until Sept 14, 10AM

initial usage at 5,000 Can be used on Mobile (iOS and Android) only If you wish to cancel the item and on it's way to your location, you may refused the item upon delivery.

Lazada Philippines - Wrong Item ORDER #: 355488798 Lazada Philippines "I purchased a laptop, see the attached photo and URL of my ordered item. The laptop that was delivered has a different features. Based from your website it shows RAM:..." Read more Lazada Philippines - False ads Sricam camera Lazada Philippines "Sricam camera ads it 720P hd but if your using NVR and view to your 32 inch. TV its not streaming 720P video but only SD video. You cant notice..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Effortful Shopping Lazada Philippines "So I ordered a not so pricey table which I think would be helpful for my little home since I just need a small one for my laptop. I am..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Order still arriving Lazada Philippines "Bought hair dryer from Lazada last June 2 and hoping to get the item as promised by the website at June 5 or 6. However after 3 follow up emails..." Read more Verizon Wireless - Verizonwirelessons Verizon Wireless "Thank you for that information. As you have not been able to offer me a resolution, only trouble tickets and delays, I have asked AMERICAN Express to debit the amount..." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more Frontier Communications - From "No-contract" to Surprise 2-year agreement! Frontier Communications "Called Frontier on May 1, 2017 to see what they had to offer and was given a price quote for service that included a bundled TV/Internet/Home phone. I asked multiple..." Read more Avasflowers - No flowers delivered, no refund of payment Avasflowers "I ordered a $62.93 bouquet for a funeral on 2/25/17, online. Received call the following day saying there was no truck available to make the delivery, so I cancelled the..." Read more