Riyadh, Ar Riyad

Lazada staff please paki clear naman bakit yong voucher code nyo na SALE15 nung sept 13-14 hindi nagwowork?Why everytime i enter the code during checkout it says invalid.

Pati ung sa una kong order diko rin nagamit yang voucher nyong yan. Naka lazada mobile app naman ako, disappointed lang tlga aq. Madami pa man din sana ung order ko tapos ayaw nmn pla yang voucher nyong yan. May pinipili ba yan nameet ko nmn minimum amount nyo nag exceed pa nga eh.

Paki clear naman.I emailed you to cancel my order nlng tapos nung tinignan ko ung tracking na shipped na.

Review about: Lazada Philippines Voucher Code.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1033852

Hi, we respect your opinion on this matter. Voucher has a requirement to be met. Kindly see details below for this voucher.

15% OFF for a minimum purchase of Php 1,000

Max discount amount of Php 250

Tied to all items

Valid from Sept 13, 2PM until Sept 14, 10AM

initial usage at 5,000 Can be used on Mobile (iOS and Android) only If you wish to cancel the item and on it's way to your location, you may refused the item upon delivery.