Lazada Philippines - Review about Micromatic Mwd213 Water Dispenser from Davao, Davao

272 of 1160 Lazada Philippines reviews

I'm very frustrated with Lazada.I ordered 1 water dispenser from them.

They delivered a missing part which is the purifier, meaning, they delivered an item that didn't match the actual unit. A few days later, another item was delivered. The same order number and this time it has the purifier but unfortunately it was a defective unit. I had to send the two units back.

1 for refund because they delivered two units on the single purchase that I made and the 2nd unit was for replacement. I did get my refund for the 1st item but not the replacement. Their customer service team exchanged emails with me for 30+ times and up until now, I still didn't get my replacement. None of their support team understood my replacement request!

Very incompetent!Grrrrr!

Attached is the photo on the two items I sent back to them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Micromatic Mwd213 Water Dispenser
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #822374

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Philippines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
272 of 1160 Lazada Philippines reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
LazadaPH

Apr 04 #1138938

Hi,
I'm sorry to hear about what happen. I understand you're concerned on the second item you ordered as you've returned it for replacement. To assist you please provide us the order number.
By the way, please know that you may also contact Lazada PH customer service hotline at (02) 795 8900 or send an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR if you have queries or concerns. Alternatively, you may chat with them by going to www.lazada.com.ph: help center> contact us page> Chat Us. Please be aware that they are available on Monday to Friday from 9AM - 6PM.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lazada Philippines. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lazada Philippines.
Filing a new complaint about
×