Davao, Davao

I'm very frustrated with Lazada.I ordered 1 water dispenser from them.

They delivered a missing part which is the purifier, meaning, they delivered an item that didn't match the actual unit. A few days later, another item was delivered. The same order number and this time it has the purifier but unfortunately it was a defective unit. I had to send the two units back.

1 for refund because they delivered two units on the single purchase that I made and the 2nd unit was for replacement. I did get my refund for the 1st item but not the replacement. Their customer service team exchanged emails with me for 30+ times and up until now, I still didn't get my replacement. None of their support team understood my replacement request!

Very incompetent!Grrrrr!

Attached is the photo on the two items I sent back to them.

Review about: Micromatic Mwd213 Water Dispenser.

1.9
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear about what happen.I understand you're concerned on the second item you ordered as you've returned it for replacement.

To assist you please provide us the order number.

By the way, please know that you may also contact Lazada PH customer service hotline at (02) 795 8900 or send an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR if you have queries or concerns.

Alternatively, you may chat with them by going to www.lazada.com.ph: help center> contact us page> Chat Us.Please be aware that they are available on Monday to Friday from 9AM - 6PM.