Lazada Philippines - Review about Order Delivery from Makati, Metro Manila

i ordered a few days back.I was glad that there's alwats an update I get via sms as to the status of my order.

Amazingly, I finally got another sms confirming that my order was for delivery TODAY with LEX. I waited forever for it to arrive regardless of the fact that I still need to work in the evening and hadnt had any good sleep yet.

When u say the delivery is TODAY then it needs to be delivered as it was said.Otherwise you should just let the customer know of a certain timeframe instead of using the word TODAY.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Order Delivery
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #513205 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Philippines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 1 No 1
Had the same issue 11 Yes 11
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 16 #1186034

Hndi ako nag order sa lazada pero bkt may nagttext sakin from lazada na idedeliver order ko. D ko naman kukunin yun d ko naman order saka wala ako pambayad duhh!!!!

0 1 Reply

Dec 23, 2015 #1082823 Cincinnati, Ohio

disappointing for the kids. they promise to deliver between 18-20 December for christmas present. but until today the 24 December BIG NOTHING. BIGGEST RIPOFF COMPANY. don't use this big liar.

1 2 Reply

May 29, 2015 #989218

Iam still waiting for my power bank

2 0 Reply

Jan 08, 2015 #927681

We are from Lazada Philippines, we like to thank to you for ordering in Lazada and we are looking forward that you'll continue shopping with us. Thanks. You can also call us at our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at:

1 0 Reply

Mar 31, 2015 #965889

Lazada, BEWARE!!! DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM LAZADA. I ordered a product on Dec.12, 2014. I received my order after 6 weeks of waiting and i was so disappointed because it was a damaged product and i paid COD. I returned the product after 5 days to Lazada. They confirmed that they received the returned product and that they'll exchange it with a better one. I waited and got email after weeks that they're gonna refund me coz there was not product available. It's almost 4 months now i have not gotten my refund of 5,500 pesos yet from LAZADA. They don't follow up with you. I called and called but no more answer. Don't order with LAZADA. Their customer service is veryyyy poor. They replied copy pasted email.

8 0 Reply

Dec 23, 2015 #1082824 Cincinnati, Ohio

where are my orders you promise between 18-20 December. today is 24 December a big zero. you made me look a liar in front of the kids. I hate you guys soo much.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.