I will cancel my place order due to accidentally clicking the place order.

I just want to register for future deals but accidently click the place order.

I request to cancelled it. Tnx.

Review about: Order Placing.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

Magandang gabi po gusto ko po sanang ikansela ang order ko #379984382 hindi po kasi alam ng kapatid ko na nakaorder po sya na may shipping fee.Ipagpaumanhin nyo pp sana.

Wala pp kasi akong maibabayad kahit po sa item na naorder.

Sana po makansela ang order .Happy new year po .

LazadaPH

We are from Lazada Philippines, we like to thank to you for ordering in Lazada, although we regret to know that you are cancelling your order but we are looking forward that you'll continue shopping with us. Thanks. You can also call us at our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/.

Lazada Philippines - Element of Deceit? Lazada Philippines "Lazada Philippines – Elements of Deceit ? I have not heard back from Lazada after their initial contact and I thought about updating my earlier review. Rather, I opted to..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category Lazada Philippines "Order number 319221728 I get the aircon but what i order and what you send me is totally different size. That size you post in the lazada and what i..." Read more Lazada Philippines - We were unable to process your payment; therefore, it was canceled in our system. Lazada Philippines "Para akong binuhusan ng malamig na tubig! na scam yata ako sa LAZADA!! Bakit ganon? Nag order ako ng 3 items worth almost 2,500 gamit ang card ng anak ko..." Read more Lazada Philippines Oplus Crunch 8Gb Grey Smart Locked Review Lazada Philippines "I got a defective item form lazada and returned it same day as delivered mat. 17, 2017 but until now mar. 22, 2017 there is no resolution. I havent received..." Read more Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more GEX International - Trash, Horrible, Horrid. Clickbait GEX International "This is literally nothing like the game. This is the virtual equivalent of SJW's. Why... Why did u do dis. Like Bruh why did you do dis. I wasted so..." Read more Brooks Brothers - Very poor quality of shoes lost the colour of the skin after used for one time. Brooks Brothers "I am a regular costumer for BB, I went to BB yas mall in abudhabi, I bought a shoes for 750 AED which is 203 $, after using the shoes..." Read more DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON ROCA LABS & DON KARL JURAVIN Roca Labs "Roca labs and it's owner continue to spew out craziness and are still selling BOGUS weight loss products that have been proven by the government and Juravin's own admission; not..." Read more