Lazada Philippines - Review about Pipo W3F Tablet from San Pedro, Laguna

430 of 1160 Lazada Philippines reviews

Update added by user Dec 11, 2015

It's 11:00 pm, 11 December 2015.No tablet delivered today...

and the keyboard return deadline is today.

Keyboard still sits in its original box starting to accumulate dust.Not yet tested in the absence of the tablet it was purported to be paired with.

Worse thing is since I ordered the items over a month ago, my credit card company already billed me for these items and I have already paid for stuffs I am not benefitting from yet.

Original review posted by user Dec 10, 2015

On November 7, 2015 I ordered a Pipo W3f Android tablet and also a keyboard/case to match. To maximize the discounts offered, I placed them on 2 separate orders (placed only minutes apart, one after the other).

Both items would come from an overseas supplier and I tried to cancel order on November 9, 2015 as I have found a local supplier who could give me same items PhP3,000 cheaper. However, I was told by Lazada that I cannot cancel anymore as the overseas supplier already incurred costs with shipment documentations. I understood and just allowed the transaction to carry on.

On December 5, 2015 the keyboard/case was delivered with a 6-day return policy. I was given until December 11, 2015 to return the item.

Today is December 10, 2015 and I have not received the Pipo tablet yet. There is no way I can tell if the keyboard is working without the tablet. So I emailed and telephoned Lazada to seek a return date extension. THIS WAS NOT GRANTED INITIALLY. I was advised that their 6-day return policy holds. This frustrated the *** out of me because it wasn't my fault that they delivered the items 1 week apart (if they keep their promise to deliver the tablet tomorrow, December 11, 2015).

The keyboard they delivered is just sitting on my table. I have no use of it without the tablet. I hope that it is indeed compatible with the tablet, and I would only know once the latter is delivered.

Lazada Customer Service sucks big time. "Effortless Shopping" is their battle cry but after you have given them the payment, they wouldn't care about you anymore. They see their customers as mere revenue-generators. I am uninstalling the Lazada App after this experience despite having ordered with them many times in the past 2-3 years.

Upon receipt of the tablet I will test the keyboard straight away and if there may be issues, and I will contact Lazada again for a possible return despite and the fact that the return deadline may have already lapsed.

If they refuse, I will not take things sitting down. I will escalate this matter to proper authorities (like DTI perhaps) if I do not get the service I deserve because Lazada's 6-day return policy cannot be bent. I will not allow myself to be penalized for something that is totally outside my control and absolutely not my fault.

Lazada management, watch out.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Pipo W3F Tablet
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #748515 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Philippines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
430 of 1160 Lazada Philippines reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
LazadaPH

Dec 14, 2015 #1078333

Thanks for bringing this matter to our attention. Please provide us the order number associated to this concern so that we can give you an update? We can do something with this if this will be properly escalated. Good day!

0 0 Reply
Kris3008

Dec 15, 2015 #1078868 Muntinlupa, Manila, Philippines

Order Numbers are:
376253662 - for the Pipo W3f Android 4.4 + Windows 8 Tablet PC
325653662 - for the Keyboard + Leather Case with Holder for PiPo W3f Tablet (Black)
I promise you that I asked for escalation when I called your office. But I was told that all the supervisors are busy with other calls. i told the CSR that i was willing to wait. I was placed on hold but minutes later CSR got back to me and advised that no one can take my call and that they will just call me back. No one returned my call.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lazada Philippines. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lazada Philippines.
Filing a new complaint about
×