Lazada Philippines - Review about Pipo W3F Tablet from San Pedro, Laguna
Update added by user Dec 11, 2015
It's 11:00 pm, 11 December 2015.No tablet delivered today...
and the keyboard return deadline is today.
Keyboard still sits in its original box starting to accumulate dust.Not yet tested in the absence of the tablet it was purported to be paired with.
Worse thing is since I ordered the items over a month ago, my credit card company already billed me for these items and I have already paid for stuffs I am not benefitting from yet.
Original review posted by user Dec 10, 2015
On November 7, 2015 I ordered a Pipo W3f Android tablet and also a keyboard/case to match. To maximize the discounts offered, I placed them on 2 separate orders (placed only minutes apart, one after the other).
Both items would come from an overseas supplier and I tried to cancel order on November 9, 2015 as I have found a local supplier who could give me same items PhP3,000 cheaper. However, I was told by Lazada that I cannot cancel anymore as the overseas supplier already incurred costs with shipment documentations. I understood and just allowed the transaction to carry on.
On December 5, 2015 the keyboard/case was delivered with a 6-day return policy. I was given until December 11, 2015 to return the item.
Today is December 10, 2015 and I have not received the Pipo tablet yet. There is no way I can tell if the keyboard is working without the tablet. So I emailed and telephoned Lazada to seek a return date extension. THIS WAS NOT GRANTED INITIALLY. I was advised that their 6-day return policy holds. This frustrated the *** out of me because it wasn't my fault that they delivered the items 1 week apart (if they keep their promise to deliver the tablet tomorrow, December 11, 2015).
The keyboard they delivered is just sitting on my table. I have no use of it without the tablet. I hope that it is indeed compatible with the tablet, and I would only know once the latter is delivered.
Lazada Customer Service sucks big time. "Effortless Shopping" is their battle cry but after you have given them the payment, they wouldn't care about you anymore. They see their customers as mere revenue-generators. I am uninstalling the Lazada App after this experience despite having ordered with them many times in the past 2-3 years.
Upon receipt of the tablet I will test the keyboard straight away and if there may be issues, and I will contact Lazada again for a possible return despite and the fact that the return deadline may have already lapsed.
If they refuse, I will not take things sitting down. I will escalate this matter to proper authorities (like DTI perhaps) if I do not get the service I deserve because Lazada's 6-day return policy cannot be bent. I will not allow myself to be penalized for something that is totally outside my control and absolutely not my fault.
Lazada management, watch out.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Pipo W3F Tablet
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "On November 11, I have purchased A Gionee phone under order#308536589 for Php2999. The price is the lowest in the market so I immediately purchased it without any hesitation. After..."
- "I was looking for a new smart phone and I happened to stumble upon lazada's "NEW ARRIVAL" for the phone. I have had already numerous problems in dealing with them..."
- "I ordered a Michael Kors watch and paid for it via my bank card. Item was supposed delivered 2 days ago according to their email but it never arrived. After multiple calls/emails..."
- "Hi! Im April Alfonso from Philippines, last Aug 30,2016,i receive an email from free lotto that my name is on the list of the winners. I follow your instructions i..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."