Lazada Philippines - Review about Pipo W3F Tablet from San Pedro, Laguna
Update added by user Dec 11, 2015
It's 11:00 pm, 11 December 2015.No tablet delivered today...
and the keyboard return deadline is today.
Keyboard still sits in its original box starting to accumulate dust.Not yet tested in the absence of the tablet it was purported to be paired with.
Worse thing is since I ordered the items over a month ago, my credit card company already billed me for these items and I have already paid for stuffs I am not benefitting from yet.
Original review posted by user Dec 10, 2015
On November 7, 2015 I ordered a Pipo W3f Android tablet and also a keyboard/case to match. To maximize the discounts offered, I placed them on 2 separate orders (placed only minutes apart, one after the other).
Both items would come from an overseas supplier and I tried to cancel order on November 9, 2015 as I have found a local supplier who could give me same items PhP3,000 cheaper. However, I was told by Lazada that I cannot cancel anymore as the overseas supplier already incurred costs with shipment documentations. I understood and just allowed the transaction to carry on.
On December 5, 2015 the keyboard/case was delivered with a 6-day return policy. I was given until December 11, 2015 to return the item.
Today is December 10, 2015 and I have not received the Pipo tablet yet. There is no way I can tell if the keyboard is working without the tablet. So I emailed and telephoned Lazada to seek a return date extension. THIS WAS NOT GRANTED INITIALLY. I was advised that their 6-day return policy holds. This frustrated the *** out of me because it wasn't my fault that they delivered the items 1 week apart (if they keep their promise to deliver the tablet tomorrow, December 11, 2015).
The keyboard they delivered is just sitting on my table. I have no use of it without the tablet. I hope that it is indeed compatible with the tablet, and I would only know once the latter is delivered.
Lazada Customer Service sucks big time. "Effortless Shopping" is their battle cry but after you have given them the payment, they wouldn't care about you anymore. They see their customers as mere revenue-generators. I am uninstalling the Lazada App after this experience despite having ordered with them many times in the past 2-3 years.
Upon receipt of the tablet I will test the keyboard straight away and if there may be issues, and I will contact Lazada again for a possible return despite and the fact that the return deadline may have already lapsed.
If they refuse, I will not take things sitting down. I will escalate this matter to proper authorities (like DTI perhaps) if I do not get the service I deserve because Lazada's 6-day return policy cannot be bent. I will not allow myself to be penalized for something that is totally outside my control and absolutely not my fault.
Lazada management, watch out.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Pipo W3F Tablet
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a shirt in Lazada and 2 days after i decided to cancel it. When i looked at the instructions on how to cancel an order, it says "Go..."
- "Ya in cash delivery no problem,bought a lot of stuff and have been a costumer long time..It my first time to have a returned item and requested for a change..."
- "lazada philippines .. pls answer ang tanong ko anong bangko ang sinasabi nyo na floating ang payment at e reverse ang binayad ko sa inyo. im using metro bank master..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "Hi! Im April Alfonso from Philippines, last Aug 30,2016,i receive an email from free lotto that my name is on the list of the winners. I follow your instructions i..."