Lazada Philippines - Review about Power Bank from Quezon City, Quezon City

880 of 1161 Lazada Philippines reviews

Well, i just bought a powerbank 20000mah from lazada.I was very ecstatic after receiving it day ago but after peeling the cover tape of my powerbank I found out that it already have scratches and hairlines which makes me *** off 'coz I feel like it was already used and repackaged.

Also, it is really easy to shut down coz I charged it for like 3-4 hours and used it afterwards but then my gadgets only consume half of the power they instead of the full charge that they need.Lazada, please read this review.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Power Bank
Review category
Gadgets and Accessories
review #569344

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Philippines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
880 of 1161 Lazada Philippines reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
LazadaPH

Jan 08, 2015 #927519

We are from Lazada Philippines and I am sorry to hear about your concern. We would be happy to help if you can provide us your Order Number or Ticket Number. You can also call us at our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/.

Jun 10, 2015 #993268 Cebu, Cebu, Philippines

please check your staff here in cebu they reply so rude to their customer its just sounds like they are angry and they blame it to the customer what happen..please pay attention of this...if you love your customer..thank you

Jun 10, 2015 #993271 Cebu, Cebu, Philippines

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.