Quezon City, Quezon City

Well, i just bought a powerbank 20000mah from lazada.I was very ecstatic after receiving it day ago but after peeling the cover tape of my powerbank I found out that it already have scratches and hairlines which makes me *** off 'coz I feel like it was already used and repackaged.

Also, it is really easy to shut down coz I charged it for like 3-4 hours and used it afterwards but then my gadgets only consume half of the power they instead of the full charge that they need.Lazada, please read this review.

Review about: Power Bank.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

We are from Lazada Philippines and I am sorry to hear about your concern. We would be happy to help if you can provide us your Order Number or Ticket Number. You can also call us at our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/.

to LazadaPH Cebu, Cebu, Philippines #993268

please check your staff here in cebu they reply so rude to their customer its just sounds like they are angry and they blame it to the customer what happen..please pay attention of this...if you love your customer..thank you

to LazadaPH Cebu, Cebu, Philippines #993271