Taguig, Rizal

Lazada is sooo dissapointing..Maliyung web info na binigay nung bumili aq nang tablet kahit appearance iba, taz nung binalik q kasi d nmn tama yung specs ayaw na tanggapin kasi dw broken n yung seal ng lalagyan nung mga chrger saka nagamit ndaw pano q makakalikot at malalaman kung tama nga yung inorder q kung dq gagamitin?

sinoli q nmn kinabukasan. Makakaasa kau dna aq uulit!!!!

Tapos mag eemail kayo na tama yung item na binigay nyo!??Chineck nyo ba yung nasa webpage nyo at yung pinadala nyo kung magkatugma ba?

Review about: Tablet.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, we are from Lazada Philippines and I am sorry to hear about your concern. We would be happy to help if you can provide us your Order Number or Ticket Number. You can also call us at our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/

Lazada Philippines - Charged Credit Card, then Canceled order on their end. Lazada Philippines "Well i've read a few of these incidents occuring in the last month on Lazada.com.ph so i thought i would post my experience. Order Confirmation 389896398 2017-03-07 17:43:50 Make a..." Read more Lazada Philippines - GLAMGOSSIP.PH / JOY CATHERINE BERTE Lazada Philippines "I ordered a "MANGO BAG" last January 28, 2016 thru Lazada. My item was delivered yesterday morning (February 1). I was really disappointed with the item I bought. I messaged the..." Read more Lazada Philippines - WILL NEVER BUY FORM LAZADA AGAIN!!! RUINED MY WIFE BIRTHDAY! Lazada Philippines "Hi, I recently purchased a laptop for my wife. The laptop arrived everything was working apart from the Windows 10 software so defective. April could not click on the "Settings"..." Read more Lazada Philippines - No item delivered in delivery bag of LBC PALOMPON, LEYTE and i paid it through my debit card, I think I scam.... Lazada Philippines "I order an fitness waterproof smart bluetooth band remote camera sleep monitor black color. And when i get my item and open it at LBC palompon, Leyte office, I found..." Read more Gearbest - New Xiaomi Headphones Gearbest "My old headphones have broken so i need to buy a new one. It is difficult to buy headphones for such a low price in Russia and I buy xiaomi..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Bloomex delivers dead flowers Bloomex Flowers "Ordered roses for my elderly mother for Mothers Day, paid extra to have them delivered the day before. The arrived late in the evening on Mothers Day so wasted the..." Read more Regency Furniture - Damage furniture that they dont take the blame Regency Furniture "I waited 1month for all my furniture which i bought dining set, sofa or living room chair with ottoman, bedframe and side table. The driver was so nice and looks..." Read more Everbuying - Wonderful online store, lots of gadgets and phones at amazing prices Everbuying "Everbuying was recommended to me by a friend from work. At first i was a little skeptic but after my first order i was really surprised by how good is..." Read more