Taguig, Rizal

Lazada is sooo dissapointing..Maliyung web info na binigay nung bumili aq nang tablet kahit appearance iba, taz nung binalik q kasi d nmn tama yung specs ayaw na tanggapin kasi dw broken n yung seal ng lalagyan nung mga chrger saka nagamit ndaw pano q makakalikot at malalaman kung tama nga yung inorder q kung dq gagamitin?

sinoli q nmn kinabukasan. Makakaasa kau dna aq uulit!!!!

Tapos mag eemail kayo na tama yung item na binigay nyo!??Chineck nyo ba yung nasa webpage nyo at yung pinadala nyo kung magkatugma ba?

Review about: Tablet.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, we are from Lazada Philippines and I am sorry to hear about your concern. We would be happy to help if you can provide us your Order Number or Ticket Number. You can also call us at our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/

Lazada Philippines - IMPORTANT! NEED TO RETURN ITEM THAT HAS NO NAME, EVEN BRAND FROM ANY PRODUCT !!!! Lazada Philippines " HOW CAN I RETURN THIS ITEM " NITRO Windshield washer" from ORDER NUMBER 339227368, IF THE STATUS OF THIS ITEM IN MY LAZADA ACCOUNT IS CANCEL. I RECEIVED AND..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Different item received from image provided Lazada Philippines "...Got 2 out of my 4 orders cancelled by lazada because they cannot find my address, didnt even tried to contact me to find my exact location..." Read more Lazada Philippines - WILL NEVER BUY FORM LAZADA AGAIN!!! RUINED MY WIFE BIRTHDAY! Lazada Philippines "Hi, I recently purchased a laptop for my wife. The laptop arrived everything was working apart from the Windows 10 software so defective. April could not click on the "Settings"..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Wrong plug type? Lazada Philippines "I ordered the "Demotech Super Bullet 12-piece High Speed Blender/ Juicer (Black)" and received it in good condition. However, it is in an unusually different plug type which is type..." Read more Maytag - NEVER IN LIFE AGAIN!!! Maytag "We recently purchased a home and bought the Maytag MSB26C6MDM Side-by-Side Refrigerator in October($1000). We moved into our new home in January and the merchandise was unboxed on 1/1/2017. Within..." Read more Case Boss - Case-Boss seems like a fraudulent company Case Boss "I purchased a case for my iphone 7 in many months ago, but have not received the item yet. Every time I try and contact Case-Boss they send the same..." Read more Child Protective Services - I need help Child Protective Services "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Everbuying - Great website to buy the latest gadgets Everbuying "I have already ordered multiple items from the website (mostly electronics) and so far I didn't have any issues. Everything was as described. Shipment was fast and the support department..." Read more