Lazada Philippines - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category

Hi Lazada,

Good evening.

I ordered 2 Portable mini tower fans (pink and green) with free powerbank amounting of Php 1,000+ and my item was delivered last Monday, May 30, 2016. To my dissapointment, the item that was delivered was very different from the pictures and descriptions on your site. Also, the way how your couriers reacted when I wanted to exchange the items was unprofessional in a way that they left without answering and giving assurance with regard to the matter, and they just game me a cold shoulder. Moreover, I tried calling them but with no avail and just texted me that I should deliver the items back to Lazada. With this, I would like to clarify the process of returning the items since you, Lazada were the one who gave me a different item. I think I shouldn't be the one who will send the items back but instead, have one of your couriers fetch the items. Furthermore, it will be a hassle to deliver it back to you and to spend more money to something that you are liable of. For your reference, please see attached pictures.

Hoping that you can revert to this the soonest. Thank you and Good Day!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 04 #1168582

We're sorry to hear about what happened. Returning an item is definitely FREE. Just fill out the Return Form attached to the item upon delivery and clearly state your reasons of return. If there's no return form atteched to it, you may download it via this link: Then send it back via any LBC outlets near you. And you may call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 and provide the Return Tracking number, email us at or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lazada Philippines. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Lazada Philippines.
Filing a new complaint about