I had mutiple orders for just one item, i want to cancel other order and leave just one but Im so pissed off looking for cancel button!! It days only after 6 hours I can see that button but until now I cant cancel my order. Here are my order numbers:

I only need one of these order to proceed. Kindly help me regarding this one. Im really frustrated. Thank you.

This person wrote the review ettab 660 8gb from Lazada Philippines and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi.Please be reminded that we can only cancel an order WITHIN 6 hours after it has been placed.

No worries, if these orders will be delivered to you, you actually have the option if you'll accept it or not.

If you have concerns other than this, please let us know.Good day!

Ksy

It was resolved and customer service team was very responsive to all my questions

This is also my problem i cant find the cancel button