Lazada Philippines - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category from San Juan, Manila
Uhhm..I complaine po na accidentally ko pong na order ang.micro SD card.
Akala ko po na Hindi ko na submit. Ung order. Mga tatlong araw pa Nagulat nlng po ako .dahil I receive a message sa gmail galing sa lazada.. "Your order #357325796 has been placed on July 1 2016..
Alam ko po na ako po ang Mali don.. But makikiusap po ako sa lazada na pls cancel my accidentally order.. Kasi. Yan kasi pno problema ko ngaun.
Kasi wla po akong pambayad kasi. Nag a student. At nag board LNG din po ako. Ihope that the lazada phillipines cancel that..
And I hope.
That they understand....Order # 357325796 thank you lazada
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Product or service
- Hd Optical Zoom Digital Camera Video Recorder
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered an asus zenfone 5 lite on Jan 01, 2015 and paid via paypal. On Jan 05, I filed a ticket (#1213183) because I noticed that my order status..."
- "My husband ordered on October 15, 2013 a Philips Steamer worth Php 2765 supposedly as a gift for his mom for the next week but what was delivered to us..."
- "I bought the MI3 via Lazada.com in the Philippines as they are the only distributors for this phone here. It cost 10.599PHP. I was working fine for about three weeks..."
- "I will cancel my order because i don't have some money to pay my order and i have some problem. it's almost end of the month. i have to pay the..."
- "I ordered a cardigan from my friend who happened to be an online seller. We actually do one-day shipping since we prefer to get the item ASAP. Last 08/15/2015, the..."
- "first time ko lang mag order sa Lazada and I accidentally double my order. Please cancel the other one. ..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."