I purchase an inflatable swimming pool with freebies and they deliver it too fast. The problem is the after sale service. I purchased it as COD payment for me to check it right after since my flight schedule day is 2 days ahead before the item delivery. But since they deliver it 1 day after purchasing I never had an opportunity to check the item right away. The ads that they provided is a TICKLE inflatable pool blue color, but there are no options to choose the color you wanted when your in the lazada webpage, so i pre-assume and hoping it is the same color as what i had purchased.

Related: Do NOT Purchase from NAMCO POOLS!! Horrible experience!!

The day that i opened the item. I just found that it was color pink and i was too disappointed because i would like to use it by my son. Apart on that color issue, i just found out that theres a damaged in the skin of the inflatable pool. A hole was there along the line marks of the folding. So i returned the item afterwards.

After 2 weeks they wrote me an email, that they received the item and based on the initial investigation they found out that the item was damaged. (Of course that's why i returned it). And to my dismay they said that they cannoy replace or refund the item. Why? Because they want me to send back also the freebies item. Hello its a freebies (meaning gift) it shall bot be incorporated on the major item that has been purchased. I will no longer buy or recommend to my friends LAZADA.

Review about: Tickle Inflatable Pool.

Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pool
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Thanks for letting us know about this.Please be informed that a FREEBIE is not intended to be a gift.

It was just bundled to the main item. Thus, if you're going to return the MAIN item, it means you also have to return the freebies. Anyone purchasing from Lazada knows that policy. Your returned item may be replaced if only you will return the WHOLE PACKAGE.

You may call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link.Good day!