Its been a long years that I trust you but why you have this kind of *** ads.nanloloko na b kau.... super disappointed at misleading yan

This person wrote the review because of not as described of other product from Lazada Philippines and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

Lazada staff please paki clear naman bakit yong voucher code nyo na SALE15 nung sept 13-14 hindi nagwowork?Why everytime i enter the code during checkout it says invalid.

Pati ung sa una kong order diko rin nagamit yang voucher nyong yan. Naka lazada mobile app naman ako, disappointed lang tlga aq. Madami pa man din sana ung order ko tapos ayaw nmn pla yang voucher nyong yan. May pinipili ba yan nameet ko nmn minimum amount nyo nag exceed pa nga eh.

Paki clear naman.I emailed you to cancel my order nlng tapos nung tinignan ko ung tracking na shipped na.

Ganyan din aq.Twice na aq nag order then everytime na ipasok ko ung voucher code lageng invalid.

Nadisappoint din aq sa voucher code nlang yan.Kalokohan lang.

LazadaPH

Hi, this is one of Lazada Staff.We respect your opinion on this matter.

May we know your concern regarding our voucher discounts to further assist you?

This promo is valid until 12nn today with a minimum spend of php 2,000.Also, you can use this code on all items but thru Lazada mobile app only.Thanks