Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Most Helpful
I will cancel my order because i dont have some money to pay my order and i have some problem about my family. Cause my husband dont have enough salary. And we have four kids attending in the school. We have to pay water and some fares for my childrens thats why i...

Lazada Philippines - About my order still in bounded logistics facility

Order #233873077714596 i order this in lazada on june 12 2019 then the seller pack the item in the same day but lazada update still in processing then they say that i will received my product in 18-22 of june but is 19 today the update still in process no tracking no. i cant track my items then i chat them but its just a automotive chat system what should i do ..
1.7

Lazada Philippines - LEX PH poor seevice

I ordered on June 14. Til now the track said still to be picked up by lex from the seller. Anong petsa na? I give it a week cause I need it. Mukhang lalampas pa sa isang linggo. Im going to cancel.

Lazada Philippines - Agents dont care dont update

agents enter wrong emails does not reply i hate lazada so much
2.2
Show

Lazada Philippines - Wla pa rin ang order q?bakit?

Bakit hndi pa nakakarating sa akin ang order q?

Lazada Philippines - Super delayed delivery

Lazada Philippines - Super delayed delivery
I ordered the watch last june 8 and today is June 18, it still in their facility. No movement. I’m planning to gift this for my wife. And im so pissed. I want it to be delivered before 20.
Show

Lazada Philippines - I order samsung galaxyA50 6GB but when i open it there is no celphone

Yong laman ng order ko is 3 in 1 coffee product po ng jesse priemire,,gusto ko ng repund kasi 17,990 po yong amount tulongan nyo nman ako...yong seller po ay techbox international
#1562065

Lazada Philippines - My concern about my request on my lazada wallet

I didn't received the details of my wedrawal request amounting 640
#1562064
Show

Lazada Philippines - Concern about the details of my wedrawal request amout of 640

I need details of my wedrawal request in my lazada wallet amounting 640, i process my wedrwal ang i recieved text messages from lazada that my request is on process ang they send me the details on my email but I couldn't received any amail from lazada
#1562061

Lazada Philippines - I didnt claim the item but the courier went here

The people in our house thought im not home but im sleeping but the courier came and they did not claim it, will the courier return here within the day?
#1562035

All Lazada Philippines Contacts

Latest Question

Lazada Philippines Questions

Lazada Philippines - Lazada shifter

Gani ako gi cancel akong item karun ako nang kowaon unsaon man
2.0