filters
State:
City:
Product:
Most Helpful
I will cancel my order because i dont have some money to pay my order and i have some problem about my family. Cause my husband dont have enough salary. And we have four kids attending in the school. We have to pay water and some fares for my childrens thats why i...

Please cancel my order. order # 225676827150664 first time ko lang po gamitin tong app niyo then hindi ko po alam na hindi pala pwedeng i cancel pag sa taobao collection ka um...

please cancel my order 223478291800064 i dont have enough money to pay for it

Lazada Philippines - Wrong item

I ordered a new phone, almost a week , and when i opened the box , the item is a cheap powerbank. It’s my first order at lazada and im not goin to order again
#1519386

Lazada Philippines - Received by the courier

Lazada Philippines - Received by the courier
Hello, i retyrned and order since it was big in size, and it was successfully replaced. however the courier called last Tuesday (April 16, 2019) according to him he will just received the parcel and dekivered it to me the following day but until now walang dumating, walang tumawag? where is my parcel now? Can you help me check kung sino yong courier na yon who was assigned to deliver my parcel? here's the detail of my replacement: Returned on 02 Apr 2019 Order #225136268114822 RA Code: RN202958068414822
#1519304

Lazada Philippines - Delivery problems

I have order vacuum cleaner 3 times now and it's been fail in delivery 3 times. No text or nothing and today after first delivery attempt of the last order it's return to sender. Maybe shall order 10 diffrent and hope that I will get 1 deliverd.
#1519284

Lazada Philippines - Courier number

I need courier number pls it says it will be delivered today but unfortunately my number got blocked. I key in wrong digits. And i need to get the parcel asap. Where is the LEX PH Cdo located?
3.0
#1519254

Lazada Philippines - NOT RECEIVED MY ITEM

what happen to my order. it say na failed deliver at return to seller na ..wala naman ako natatanggap na call na ideliver na.. MANILA LEX SOTATION. walng kwenta,ang tagal na ng order ko..ano na balita ??tapos return to seller agad. inform niyo nman kaming customer niyo .
#1519251

Lazada Philippines - Comments

Lazada Philippines - Comments
Wrong item was delivered, instead of 100 pieces tea bags... Coin purse was delivered... Please make Necessary correction on this matter.... See Attached photo.
3.3
#1519236

Lazada Philippines - Change size

Pwede po bang ipa change size yung order ko? From large to XL? Possible din po bang ma deliver ng 26? I need it po kasi ng 27.
3.0
Turnaround Time

Lazada Philippines - #1497796

After 14 unsuccessful orders, I bought a better and cheaper offer at OLX with free delivery. Thank you LAZADA!

Lazada Philippines - Cancelled order without prior notice

kung kelan kailangang kailangan ko yung item kinansel ng wala pasabi available naman!

Contact Lazada Philippines Customer Service

(571) 738-5576
All Lazada Philippines Contacts

Latest Question

Lazada Philippines Questions

Lazada Philippines - Lage nlang hnd ndedeliver mga order ko!!!

3 order ko hndi ndeliver?! Bket gnun! Wala kwenta mg order d2 at mg deliver!!!