filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lazada Philippines - Bad delivery Ximex Sarah del Rosario

Lazada please do not ever get Ximex as your delivery partner. The courier Sarah del Rosario is very rude and disgusting.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 3 hours ago.

Lazada Philippines - Email Address

Please update the email address. PH does not have an email address for customers, just Live Chat and Hotline, so customers can be assisted right away.
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from 5 hours ago.
Show

Lazada Philippines - Order status delivered but not received-signature says"refused"

I ordered and paid (via paypal) a smart watch from lazada. I received and email that the item has been delivered on 12/16 1:28 PM but we are at home during this time and have not seen nor heard any LEX delivery. I checked the detail of the delivery who signed the item and saw "refused" as signature. Now why would I refuse an item if I had already paid for it? I want to know if I can still get the item or if I can get a refund. Lessons learned - always use COD
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 6 hours ago.

Lazada Philippines - Please help me to cancel my order - SO0014457267

Hi Sir, please help me to cancel my order with tracking number: SO0014457267. This should be one item only. Upon checking, i can no longer cancel the item because it was already on processed. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I hope that you can help me. Thank you, Jerald
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 7 hours ago.

Lazada Philippines - Delivery failed daw

Bakit ganon? Delivery failed ba kagad kapga once lang nag attempt ideliver? Nag text sila sakin tas nabasa ko yung text nila 20 mins. Ago kasi nag charge ako then I tried to call them and text them ng ilang beses pero di nila sinasagot. Pano kaya yung gagawin ko? Hayysss bayad pa naman na yung item.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 7 hours ago.
4.7
Turnaround Time
Reply to reviews
I bought a magideals nutcracker doll and paid for it last nov 11,They finally send it after 10 days,But the messanger did not notify me prior to delivering the said product,until LITERALLY he was in front of our house and since he did not inform us prior,Nobody''s at...
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 15 hours ago.
2.3

Lazada Philippines - Tagged as delivered but not received

Hi I ordered from lazada order #214506570974777 I have not received the product but I got an email that says otherwise. Can you help me? The items were paid already.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 17 hours ago.

Lazada Philippines - LEX PH maging responsible naman kayo sa deliveries

Yung LEX PH hindi naman nagtetext or tumatawag if andon na sila sa address na binigay ko! Tapos makikita ko sa tracking page Failed yung delivery? Seryoso?? Eh namimuti na yung mata nung pinagbilinan ko sa kakaantay!
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 17 hours ago.

Lazada Philippines - Delivered status but no item received
the actual delivery receipt document said it was received but actually no product has been received. Alarming part is, there was even a signature with my surname on it. Which means it was fraudulently signed. And I seem to have no way to complain about this or raise it to the seller which is Lazada themselves. I already paid for it too! Please help resolve. I wanted to have the item itself because it was suppose to be a gift for hubby. But seems I had to cancel. Wtf
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 21 hours ago.

Contact Lazada Philippines

Mailing Address:
Lazada
Net Park Bldg. 5th Ave., Bonifacio Global City
Taguig City, Manila 1630
Philippines
I receive a msg that my item will be delivered.i ddnt go to work to make sure im there to receive the item i called txted and they said tomorrow because the driver ddnt make it due to high volume of delivery.so i asked again another off from my boss so i can recieve...
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 23 hours ago.