filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lazada Philippines - Insufficient customer care service, Too slow delivery

Kapag LEL EXPRESS na mag handle ng Parcel/Boxes niyo. asahan niyo 1 month na di pa yan dadating kahit nasa Manila lang ang Origin country ng Parcel/Boxes niyo. At kapag sumangguni ka naman sa Customer Care, asahan mo pag stress issue na ang mangyari pababalik balikin ka nila. Kesyo 21-26 days pa ang delivery kahit lagpas na sa Day Frame ng item. at pag nag escalate ka naman ng item, asahan mo 3-5 Days din hihintayin mo. 1 Month na ko nag hihintay. Mga p*tang *na niyo, ang liit lang ng Parcel ko mga Ogag kayo.
1.8

Lazada Philippines - My order

My order is not authentic

Lazada Philippines - LEL EXPRESS - INCOMPETENT

I have regular deliveries from LAZADA. I never have a problem when the delivery service is provided by LEX PH. Unfortunately on all 4 occasions that the delivery was handled by LEL EXPRESS the transaction has been a nightmare. On 2 occasions the packages where not delivered at all and refunds had to be paid. On the 2 other occasions I was informed that LEL EXPRESS "attempted to deliver the packages" - This was a total lie, as I waited in all day. LAZADA should be ashamed to use LEL EXPRESS, this company is obviously unprofessional, dishonest and incompetent.

Lazada Philippines - Delay order

Till now my order is still on process.. i already paid my order,, i contact the seller and she/ he always said my order is in the carrier.. when will i get my order.. its almost 1 mo .. pls help me to get my order

Lazada Philippines - Matagal na pagdeliver

Bakit wala pa ang order ko? Dapat ay march 22 ang dating ah? 20000002255379 this is the tracking number. Padeliver na po. Palagi na lang ang bagal ng deliver eh!
1.7

Lazada Philippines - Failed delivery

We were waiting for delivery of item, then Lazada said failed delivery multiple attempts. I have send messages to the seller and still no response. There is always someone at home to receive orders, no response up to now. I am asking for re-delivery. Order number 223876781011503
2.0
Reply to reviews

Lazada Philippines - Apple Philippines Inc.

Had an inquiry sa seller na yan. May possibility po ba na may seller din sa Lazada na scammer. Just want to make sure before ordering. Thanks sa sasagot
4.0

Lazada Philippines - Change contact number

Good eve lazada please help me to change my contact number on my order 224520503886705 .kasi nanakaw yung phone ko ngayun .baka dun mag contact yung mag deliver ng items sa nawalang cp. This is my new contact num.09323904385 tnx.
5.0
Reply to reviews
Good eve.po please help me pano po e change yung nka indicated na contact number ko sa order ko.kasi yung number na naka indicate doon ay nanakaw.this is my 224520503886705.please help me po.this is my new number 09323904385 tnx

Contact Lazada Philippines Customer Service

Phone:
(571) 738-5576

Companies Similar to Lazada Philippines

Lazada Philippines - Pooor service

Dapat pasukin na ang issue na ito ng gobyerno Kasi di pupuede itong negosyo nila marami palpak at mga nsging reklamo a kanila