filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lazada Philippines - Lex Delivery Service Lacks Communication

I would like to give a feedback on your delivery service. I experienced it for more than two times that the courier texted me on the same day that my item will be delivered. I'm already out of the house and texted them back what time will be the delivery because I am already out of the house. But, they never bothered to reply. They should inform you a day before the delivery that the item is about to be delivered and they should also reply to text messages before they go to the address. Then, they just mark your package as unsuccessful delivery. My recent order is #223147604944817 with tracking number LPC0000002625001.
2.0
I didn't like
  • Lack communication of the delivery service

Lazada Philippines - Pissed off

Many attempts to contact. They don't respond or care. They will no longer accept my COD orders. However who pays cash-in-advance to them is a bigger gambler/loser than I choose to be.

Lazada Philippines - Pissed/Worried Customer
Sobrang tagal ko na naplaced yung order ko, *see first photo* pero hanggang ngayon hindi nag aupdate kung idedeliver pa ba or hindi. Sad to say, nakapagplaced na naman ako ng order tapos LEX PH na naman ang may hawak e bayad na yun.. Nakakaworry lang kase ganun na naman natulog na naman sa ganung status handled by LEX PH daw kuno. Baka mamaya tapos nalang ang summer di pa naiideliver, at worst dun bayad na. Nakakainis. Sana naman may gawin kayo dito. Ang dami nyo na complaints oy! Wtf Bullshit

Lazada Philippines - Return & refund status

i return the item last feb.11,2019 LBC trucking#81114080330..status?
  • Horrible for returns policy

Lazada Philippines - Www.lazada.com.ph/

Wrong contact number (09672186516 this is my number)
5.0

Lazada Philippines - Wrong contact number

Lazada Philippines - Wrong contact number
Plz contact on this number 09672186516. Tracking number SO0022904552
5.0

Lazada Philippines - STATUS: DELIVERED BUT NO ITEM RECEIVED

how come lazada? Not joking Im not gonna waste my time posting like this if I received the item.

Lazada Philippines - Please Cancel My Order

Lazada Philippines - Please Cancel My Order
I order on March 12 with order #223509923347619, but its almost 1 week but the logistics hasn't picked my order, i tried to cancel my order but it cant, I contacted the seller but they didn't even reply, Please cancel my Order #223509923347619, I am very disappointed
4.3

Lazada Philippines - Don't have expirience

Pwede pong kunin number ng lazada yung sa pampanga po ? Try ko po silang kontakin para sa delivery ng product. please reply !!1!!

Contact Lazada Philippines Customer Service

Phone:
(571) 738-5576

Companies Similar to Lazada Philippines

Lazada Philippines - Late Delivery again
Always the same message and nothing move. 2nd countered of late delivery in my 3rd order. That's 2 out of 3 for late delivery. This is the worse. Items were ordered on 01 Mar 2019. Original delivery date was by latest 11 March 2019. On 2 March, in the status section,...
1.7