Verified Reviewer

I was running around the Circle

Lazada Philippines - I was running around the Circle
I order a School Bag and I received a pair of slippers, I talk to a different agent and was promised by a different Agent, the item be sent to our province there's no way that it can return both my in-laws are all Seniors, but as per policy it needs to return so one of...

Hi Bens M Zdf, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number which is associated with your concern?

ID
Pros
  • Should emply strick security with there seller
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

COMPLAINT

Dear Lazada Legal Team, I would like to report an incident regarding one of your rider and agent. Rider Issue: My order was tagged as unsuccessful delivery last night due to unknown reason. I didn't received any text or call or any advise and update that my parcel...

Hi Kristine C Glv, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number which is associated with your concern?

ID