filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
Bakit wala kong narereceive na email kahit nakalagay na succes ang withdraw sa lazada wallet ko. Ito email ko aesplanabedtc@gmail.com Pakisend naman
LazadaPH
LazadaPH

Hi, WrongPike246. we do understand your concern as a customer and we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter...

3.8

Lazada Philippines - I need to submit my 2307

i need to submit my 2307 where to give it?

Lazada Philippines - Cancellation
Oder #224140984318874 I was excited to buy the product. I checked again on your homepage and I noticed that the product photo and the product details are different. I don't trust the seller. Thank you.
3.2
Turnaround Time

Lazada Philippines - Slow delivery

MY tracking no: 20000002196812, order sent from 12nd March but until now still no delivery update. Please verify urgent.

Lazada Philippines - Not receive my order paid already
i am not the one who receive my item.kindly deliver my order i paid it already

Lazada Philippines - Undelivered package

Today Mach 20,2019, i'm still waiting for a package that hasn't arrive. March 6, it arrived at Manila Lex Sortation basing on their timeline standard delivery must be last MARCH 15,2019! But till now, it hasn't.. I've been messaging the seller,and all I can have is that they will complain,and felt that u lost the item.. Is it an acceptable reason for a client?? The credibility of lazada has stand strong by time,but having this kind of circumstances,packages were not delivered, worst reviews from couriers ( esp Manila Lex Sortation) how can u not take action? How can you still trust our package to that courier?? I am waiting and will be waiting for my package!

Lazada Philippines - Delivery Attendant

I have ordered a nebulizer for my cousins. I have indicated their contact number so that they will be informed by the delivery boy to get ready ahead of time. Since my cousin went to the school to fetch her son a while ago (mar. 19, 2019), the boy was instructed to way for her but the boy bad mouth and have said money bad words. I hope you could do an action with regarding to this.

Lazada Philippines - Disappointment

Lazada mag react naman kayo sa mga pinag gagawa nang tuktukan hub marami na nag complain ano ba yan para kayong walang pakiramdam but hindi nalang ninyo band yon tuktukan hub nyo masyado na arrogant delivery personnel nang tuktukan

Lazada Philippines - Lex Delivery Service Lacks Communication

I would like to give a feedback on your delivery service. I experienced it for more than two times that the courier texted me on the same day that my item will be delivered. I'm already out of the house and texted them back what time will be the delivery because I am already out of the house. But, they never bothered to reply. They should inform you a day before the delivery that the item is about to be delivered and they should also reply to text messages before they go to the address. Then, they just mark your package as unsuccessful delivery. My recent order is #223147604944817 with tracking number LPC0000002625001.
2.0
I didn't like
  • Lack communication of the delivery service

Lazada Philippines - Pissed off

Many attempts to contact. They don't respond or care. They will no longer accept my COD orders. However who pays cash-in-advance to them is a bigger gambler/loser than I choose to be.
I liked
  • Inventory
I didn't like
  • No customer service e-mail to contact them
  • Delivery failure