3.3
Turnaround Time

Well..Good bye Lazada PH. Your new shipping fee policy just killed it..

So now it depends on the seller's minimum amount on your cart to get free shipping? Bull**** .. A 350php for a USB extender, looks cheap right? pretty nice and you're about to buy it. But suddenly you looked at the shipping fee.. 1k+?? ..what? so..you're telling me to pay about 1350php..for a damn USB extender??? ..no thanks.

The convince is gone and their defense was the item was going to be low priced at some point but still, it depends on seller on how much the shipping fee it'll be..and oh boy, some overpricing the shipping fee way way way overpriced. Thanks Lazada, I've been ordering on your site for about 3 years now. I didn't have issues and any problems in your services and *** i even defended Lazada on one of my few friends saying that your services is terrible. I really love this site, i buy most of my stuff there from computer parts to living room ornaments.. This is really disappointing, I hope you have a good reason on why changing the policy in the first place.

Like people used to say:

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it"

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Shipping fee policy.

Preferred solution: Bring back the old Shipping fee policy.

I liked: Cash on delivery, Some items were good.

I didn't like: Shipping fee policy.

Comments

SAME! it's not the sellers who impose the shipping fee -- it's LAZADA! they also lost me with their new shipping policy.

Bring back the old policy!!!