I've previously reached out to Lazada last November 6 when my both my BPI and BDO credit cards were declined due to risk scanning. The CSR promised that once I send screenshots of my failed transactions the issue would be elevated to management and resolved 'by tomorrow'. I did what I was told and sent them the details and they said that they will see to it at once. I received a generic update on Nov 8 and 10, and then there were no more updates. I tried today (Nov. 24) to order some items, and still the same error is encountered, for both BDO and BPI cards. And to think I've used both cards to purchase from Lazada before, the latest one was in August 2018. And the generic reasons cited in their system for such an error are all not applicable: name on card and account are the same, both cards have sufficient funds, and I can use both cards in other stores.

Order #212616758426986

Placed on 24 Nov 2018 00:48:13

So I suppose nothing came out of my complaint before?

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Same BS happened to me.

They should just bring back Paypal payments. Used to pay thru Paypal with my 2 cards.

When they disabled Paypal payments, I tried to use the cards directly in LZD. After 2 successful payments, got that risk scanning error already.

Now everytime I use my cards on the site, risk scanning error shows. Had to use COD or LZD wallet which is a bit of a hassle.

Same. I'm experiencing this stupid issue since November. Keep on raising it but they would always refuse to solve it.

to Anonymous #1665439

i also experieced this risk scanning issue. Whats with this . been reporting this since 2018 but untill now, 2019, they havent resolved this issue