4.0

Good afternoon, my name is Ann Luelen Agbayani from Lipa, Batangas. I would like to complain about your courier/ delivery person who texted me with this number 0917 843 5136, I can barely hear him on his first call because his line was chappy then I can't hear anything at all on his next call attempts. I received a text message from that number saying

"Mam bakit ayaw sagutin ng ayos ay akoy pagud na.kukuhanin mu pa ga ang item na order mj"

It was an unprofessional and rude message coming from a person connected with lazada whom I never had problems with deliveries before. Next message I received was from lazada saying.

LEX tried to deliver today your parcel w/ Tracking SO0014246422 but was not successful. For re-delivery, please fill in the form w/in 12 hrs: https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/4464186/LEX-Notification-Wrong-Address-and-Non-Availability

Kindly take action with the person who sent me the message I was talking about. I attached a screenahot of his text message along with this review. He has no right to be rude to customers.Thank you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Courier Delivery Service.

Comments

how to fill up the form for the re sched of delivery?

When your courier texted me to inform me about my order, I was already out of the house. I was not able to leave the money intended for the item I ordered which is 1,250.

I went home around 4pm but he texted me has gone to to house already. I asked him to come back tomorrow and I will already leave the money if he still doesnt come before I leave at 10am.

Please advise him. Thank you...