4.0

Good afternoon, my name is Ann Luelen Agbayani from Lipa, Batangas. I would like to complain about your courier/ delivery person who texted me with this number 0917 843 5136, I can barely hear him on his first call because his line was chappy then I can't hear anything at all on his next call attempts. I received a text message from that number saying

"Mam bakit ayaw sagutin ng ayos ay akoy pagud na.kukuhanin mu pa ga ang item na order mj"

It was an unprofessional and rude message coming from a person connected with lazada whom I never had problems with deliveries before. Next message I received was from lazada saying.

LEX tried to deliver today your parcel w/ Tracking SO0014246422 but was not successful. For re-delivery, please fill in the form w/in 12 hrs: https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/4464186/LEX-Notification-Wrong-Address-and-Non-Availability

Kindly take action with the person who sent me the message I was talking about. I attached a screenahot of his text message along with this review. He has no right to be rude to customers.Thank you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Courier Delivery Service.

Comments