61 views
Verified Reviewer

I am complaining Wilfredo Bordones Sideno III for being rude. My parcel was supposed to delivered today but unfortunately I was not able to give money to my mom before i left home because lazada notified me that may parcel will be delivered today when I am already at the office.

So, the delivery guy texted me that my parcel will be delivered today. I texted him that I already at the office when I received the text. Late afternoon, my mom called me around 4pm that I have a delivery and my mom was very angry to guy because according to her binastos siya ng delivery guy

Wilfredo Bordones Sideno III thats the name of the delivery guy.

My mom politely said ayy sorry wala kasi iniwan ang anak ko na pera

And the guy responded 209 lang to sarcastically. And the walked away without saying nothing.

My mom get mad, her BP went up because of that delivery guy.

This is the first time I experienced something like this. Kindly please do something about this.

User's recommendation: Kindly do training for the delivery staff on how to treat customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Express Philippines Courier Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Comments

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we are sorry for what you've experienced.

No worries, we will document this matter. We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won’t tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews