3.4
Turnaround Time

Update by user Apr 07, 2017

After sending the standard feedback form which specified the incident over email, and reporting the incident to the customer service via phone, Lazada PH representatives called me back during the weekend to inform me that the delivery man in question has been 'briefed,' and that they would raise the matter with their higher management to ensure that such incidents of a similar nature won't happen again. They aren't at liberty to disclose whether or not that specific delivery man is still employed at the company, though I mentioned that due to the consistent courteous service I've received from previous couriers, that man is not qualified to represent the brand both in terms of skills and professional ethic. I do commend Lazada's helpdesk for their prompt, thorough, and respectful assistance.

Original review posted by user Mar 31, 2017

The LEX delivery guy called me up while on the way to inform me that he had difficulty finding our place, so I gave him instructions as to how to get to our area. Several minutes later, he called again to inform me that he ended up even further from the place I instructed him to find, so I told him to backtrack and ask the neighborhood tricycle drivers for help, since they know every nook and cranny of our community.

At this point I texted him details of our location to help him along. Our conversation was still okay at this point. Then the guy calls me again, tells me that he still couldn't find it, and I told him that my exact street location was in my text to him. A few minutes later, he arrived, loudly and falsely accusing me of giving him instructions to go to another location that was actually about a kilometer away.

He wouldn't stop complaining loudly, enough for our neighbors to hear, and his accusations were already embarrassing me. I told him to stop accusing me of giving him the wrong instructions, because I worded them properly on our phone conversations and texts. I asked for his name, and he rudely brushed his ID aside and demanded why I was asking for his name. I said it was to report him.

We had a heated exchange of words, then he asked for my name so he would report me. What? The courier is bald, dark-skinned, around 5'7" - 5'8" in height, and slightly stocky with a loud deep voice. This happened at 12:30pm, March 31, 2017, in Quezon City, tracking number A113003870.

====== This isn't the first time I've had previous couriers who had some difficulty with finding our place, but they were all courteous.

I even tipped them for their trouble. This one, however, isn't suited for delivery jobs since he couldn't follow instructions properly and is rude to customers.

Review about: Lazada Philippines Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Disciplinary action towards said courier, who is unfit for the job both in road mapping/location skills and customer service ethics. .

I liked: Prompt delivery, Most couriers are courteous, Range of product types, Quality of products.

I didn't like: Rude courier for lex.

Comments

#1419358

Same here ang order ko xiaomi cellphone worth 12k ..pag open ko ng box sabong panlaba ang laman...

Sana mapaclose n yang lazada ang dami n plang nalolokong tao....

Di namin pinupulot ang pera para lng lokohin nyo...

Eto din ata ung nagdeliver ng playstation 4 ko! Bald dark and ganun ung height.

Xempre gusto ko muna icheck ung contents nung package kasi im paying 16000! Something na hnde mo basta basta malilimot kung saan. Akala nia cguro wala ako ibabayad asking me to pay first bago ko check content? Seryoso?

Sabe ko buksan ko lang mabilis at mag antay xa pero dame dame pa sinasabe. Nareport ko n xa sa survey,, i hope it reach him.

I was planning to buy 43000 worth graphic card by december kasi wala aq mkita nung model na trip ko sa malls dito sa laguna pero meron sa lazada, hnde ko na itutuloy,, luluwas aq sa makati para dun maghanap. Baka lalong hnde ipahawak saken ung package hanggang hnde inaabutan

to Anonymous #1391416

Hi! Lazada representatives were quick to respond to my complaint.

I hope they also get in touch with you as well to help resolve this issue.

However, if this is the same courier that you encountered then that means the disciplinary action for his previous actions did not take effect. I suggest you remember every detail as you can about your encounter -- exact time, date, the things he said, plus your reference number.

These will make it easier for the company to determine which courier was deployed to your area.

Hope this helps.

to Carmela F #1403006

Mas masala na experience ko sa delivery ng lazada sa Laguna. Pag nirefuse ko order nagagalit at nagpupumilit na tanggapin ko at kahit Gabi tumatawag pa.

Sinabihan pa nya many ko na gago huwag na kayo umorder. As to say delivery ng lazada kelangan turuan nyo makers delivery boy nyo Regular customer nyo ako huwag na sana sya magdeliver dito

to Carmela F #1497670

anong email nila to complain?

to Carmela F #1505239

How did you filed the complaint about the courier?

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1311305

Hi, we apologized for what happened on that. Rest assured that we will informed the higher management about this to make an investigation and to avoid it for happening again. Thank you.

kailangan kuna po un order ku naun kc pag di nyo dineliver naun aalis aqu bukas

LazadaPH
to johnmark Makati, Manila, Philippines #1311310

Hi johnmark, can you please provide us an order number so that we can check it?