Good items! I am a LOYAL COSTUMER OF LAZADA.

This is the first time to encounter such staff of yours!!!! Your delivery boy named, DENNIS MANDAP WAS SOOOO RUDE. The goods that I ordered was not delivered on my doorstep. He called me several times on the phone and I gave the landmarks but he doesn’t want to search for it and ENDED UP of ASKING ME TO LOOK FOR HIM WHICH IS A 5-10mins walk away from out house!!!!!

He was so rude! And he shouted at me saying an INSINCERE APOLOGY! He said, “Wala akong pakialam kung matanggal ako sa trabaho.!!!” His co-driver was a witness regarding the incident. His co-driver was kind and asking for an apology.

And said,” Ewan ko nga po sa taong yan. MAINITIN PO TALAGA ANG ULO.” THAT DENNIS MANDAP NEEDS TO BE FIRED! ASAP!!!!

Kindly give me an update regarding this incident. Keeping this person in your company might end up losing your LOYAL COSTUMERS!

Review about: Lazada Philippines Vehicle Driver.

Comments

Where is my order #355442571? I thought1-3 days shipping delivery for metro manila thats why I ordered your item! and now Im trying to reach your customer service and just promt to your IVR duh I need a real person to communicate with me!

LazadaPH
to Anne #1410628

Hi Deniece, thank you for taking our call. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Madam, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?