Resolved

Update by user Aug 05

I already received the replacement at that day but I just dont have time to update this review and now I'm doing it. Very thankful with you Lazada Philippines. God bless you.

Original review posted by user Jul 16

I've been waiting for almost a week waiting for any updates about my return order(July 11 to July 17). Please be responsible with this. Thank you and God bless this company.Please change my return order or please bring back my money

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 16.

Comments

Fred Sarigumba

I was very disappointed because my delivery of printer did not arrive. It is so delayed and when they try to deliver it today they did not even txt or call me as they did on previous deliveries so I can prepare.

I was not home when they attempt to deliver it. They told my helper that I should pick up the package at lbc. I will not do that. I paid for the shipment fee and they will have me pick it up.

I'm too far from lbc. 28 kilometers away. This is a horrible experience and will share this with my friends on Facebook and thru blog. It's so stressful waiting where my item is and it's way beyond the delivery time frame.

I ordered it last sept 9, 2018 at dawn around 12:33am. It says on lazada that i should get it by Mon 10 Sep - Tue 18 Sep but nothing came. Its now Sept 24, 2018 and they attempt to deliver it today but they have not notified either thru call or text as they did on previous deliveries. Why did you not call or text so i can prepare.

They just come to your door anytime they want way past the delivery time frame without notifying you. I waited for a very long time and yet when they attempt to deliver they did not even notify me. Order #206460404990902 Placed on 09 Sep 2018 00:33:38 Delivery and Shipment service way past the promised time frame Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered. ORDER PROCESSINGDELIVERY AND SHIPPING

#1520291

Hi dear customer, may we know the order number of your item for us to check it? We are continuously working on making our services better.

Thus, we won't tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+. Regards!

to LazadaPH #1520389

My order number is 203319819926078

to LazadaPH #1520829

Please process this problem well to be solve easily or please just bring back my money.

to LazadaPH #1520841

My order number is 203319819926078. Please be responsible with this. Or please just bring back my money.

to RecklessZonkey #1520931

Hi, RecklessZonkey. Please provide us the return tracking number to escalate this matter to our relevant department.

Your patience with this incident is highly appreciated.For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+. Regards!

to LazadaPH #1521412

My return tracking number is 87100749832.

to LazadaPH #1521421

On July 11, I drop off my damaged order to LBC and gave me this return tracking number 179920217546 but on July 12, I received a message from Lazada Philippines through Gmail and gave me this return tracking number 87100749832. That's why I follow up it to LBC and share this issue so LBC told me that they will just update it.

to LazadaPH #1522156

Please give me an update to my return order? Thank you.

to LazadaPH #1520977

Please call me again tomorrow at anytime. I'm all about to answer your call but you kill it.

I'm sorry coz I am just busy with my study. Thank you.

to RecklessZonkey #1522427

Hi, RecklessZonkey. We're glad to inform you that your refund has been completely processed.

Please be advised also to check your email’s inbox, junk or spam folder for the details of your refund.

to LazadaPH #1524168

Thank you. Can I just withdraw this to LBC?

to LazadaPH #1524732

How can I withdraw my refund in Lazada e-wallet? Please teach me how.

Thank you. God bless you all.

to LazadaPH #1532979

I already received my replacement long time ago but I just don't have time to fix this. Thank you Lazada Philippines for everything.

I salute your company. Lovelots and God bless you all.