Hi fellow consumers,

I order the Lego 6166 product from Lazada early in December for my Son's Christmas gift. Two weeks later, the status of the order is that it was cancelled. No prior notice was given to me. I called customer service and all they said that when they checked the warehouse it was already out of stock. But when I placed my order it was in stock! Why did they take my order then in the first place??

I placed an order for the same product again as the customer service guy assured me that this time it was in stock. But more than 2 weeks since I placed my order, it has again been cancelled for a second time. I sent Lazada a complaint thru their online system. I will wait for their reply and will call their customer service again to find out what the *** happened this time.

If they can't fulfill the order then they should not put the item up for sale in the first place! How can we complain to DTI to get them to correct their service?

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of lego 6166 from Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Lazada Philippines to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was cancelled order, poor customer service and status of order. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Lazada has that trait of canceling an order without noticing the customer. It happened to me probably twice.

When you contact Lazada customer service of why THEN that will be the time you will know why.

In fact, I have an order currently and I just find out today that it was canceled.

I spend hours and hours looking for Christmas presents for my kids just to find out that they Lazada canceled it without notifying me.

Lazada is getting unreliable lately. If there is another online store with lots of inventory like Lazada and is more reliable I would buy from them instead.

LazadaPH
Muntinlupa, Muntinlupa, Philippines #927518

We are from Lazada Philippines and I am sorry to hear about your concern. We would be happy to help if you can provide us your Order Number or Ticket Number. You can also call us at our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/

LazadaPH
Muntinlupa, Muntinlupa, Philippines #927515

We are from Lazada Philippines and I am sorry to hear about your concern. We have now taken down the Lego 6166.