Roosevelt, Bataan
5.0

And Im so sorry that I will decline my order because My mom had no extra salary for this thing and i dont have any money to pay for this and Im sick. Please cancel my order for the mobile samsung galaxy v.

Please cancel purchase order #303781961.I was making an order in lazada.com.ph he clicked ok by mistake but lazada wont cancel the order.

Again, please do not ship these items, as the necessary equipment has already arrived. No charge need be made to our account. I apologize for the confusion.

I hope you understand me

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of samsung galaxy v from Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most samsung galaxy v 4gb. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi. Thank you for letting us know about your concern.

As much as we would like to cancel your order, we cant since it is already out and on its way. We will request for the cancellation of your order and in case it's still delivered and you really do not want the item, please refuse it upon delivery.

If you have other questions, suggestions and concerns, please dont hesitate to contact us at our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR. Thank you!