Turnaround Time

Order #362365951, ordered on 12/12/17 Loyal lazada customer here. I ordered a herschel bag from the official store in Lazada just because I do not have the time and luxury to go to the mall at the moment.

It was on sale too, so I thought it was a great deal and ordered one. For the delivery option, I went with the pickup at SM Makati option as I need the bag soonest and I know the holiday rush is here (I'm leaving the country on the 23rd of December) and they gave me a delivery date by Dec 14-23, which was perfect. After confirming my order I received an email that my item will be shipped to my place. I thought they had a glitch lang so I didn't mind.

On December 15 I received an email with a tracking order under LBC so I called their customer hotline, saying I want to pick it up at SM makati because I know the delivery will be delayed. The customer rep did confirm that it should be pick up at SM makati and said she'll see what she can do because my item was scheduled for delivery on the 18th, so I trusted her and our conversation ended there. I also told her I need the bag before the 23rd and I am still willing to pick it up at SM makati. December 20 I received another email from lazada saying that my item has been shipped with Ximex delivery.

I called and talked with their customer representative again, because, as I said, I want to pick it up at SM makati before the 23rd. Again, the customer representative did confirm that my order should be a pickup at SM makati, not delivery to my place and said again that she'll see what she can do because the item will be shipped on the 22nd, which frustrated me a lot because I know this is not going anywhere. I asked her to cancel my order instead and do a full refund now because I am leaving the country and I will not be able to refund my money anytime soon (I paid via paymaya). Customer Rep said that it's impossible because the product is on its way.

All same answers, no solutions. So I talked to one of their live chat representatives to see if there'd be any difference but none. He just confirmed that the system might have a glitch because it changed my delivery option and will give me an answer today (21st) or tomorrow (22nd.) I stopped hoping for any solution at this point because I am tired of the frustration which was made worse with how their customer reps handled it (they didn't do anything.) I know I lost my order and money already (that's 3,199 pesos and I don't think I'll be able to refund it anymore because I heard a lot of bad reviews about Lazada and their refunds).

I will file a complaint on DTI with the help of my mother because she works there. Thanks for nothing, lazada!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Discounts on sale, Choices of availale products.

I didn't like: No contact email address, Slow when solving complaints, Delivery service, Customer representatives, No solution.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Madam,

We apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused you about the information provided to you by our customer service. Upon checking your item under order number 362365951 was already delivered last December 22, 2017.

For further assistance, you may contact us through this link www.lazada.com.ph/contact.

pinklady19

BTW, they also gave fake tracking numbers for LBC and Ximex.