H*E*L*L you guys, your ***KI* Company must be burn into H*E*L*L. Change your SYSTEM UPON handling your Costumers that was the first time I ordered something from your Website source.

Yet you guys I think you guys are SCAM Ohm FRICKING ME OUT like busted. It's been almost ONE MONTH now yet I still didn't RECIEVED MY *F*UCKING ORDER! I paid via GCASH after confirming my Password your Website says Payment ERROR yet my Account has been already CHARGED for that certain amount I ordered. What a SCAM!

I also called the Customer Number Hotline took me Almost 10 minutes before an Agent Answered what the S-H-I-T I was using Mobile Phone just to reach your *** Hotline since you Guys are in Manila and me In Cebu City. Now I want to CANCEL my ORDER I WANT A FULL REFUND back into my GCash Account.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi,

We are from Lazada Philippines and I am sorry to hear about your concern. We would be happy to help if you can provide us your Order Number or Ticket Number. You can also call us at our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/

Thank you.

LazadaPH

Hi,

Thank you.

Naic, Cavite, Philippines #647238

lazada is scamming us!

sends defective units with dead pixel..

then when you return it to them they will say that there is no dead pixel... where in fact there are 5 dead pixels on the tablet.

they also said it has scatches, but i sent the tablet back the next day i received it... how could there be scratches... what a scam...

they wont refund me my money

I am going to hunt you down German owner Lazada

German owner lazada is a charlatan.

Lazada should be careful now with the promises now that Cyber Crime Law is now effective

Same problem also! Similar situation!

And they are proud to claim that they are the leading on line shopping mall? Customer service is very bad.

They hung up automatically my calls after 6 minutes using my cellphone. The agent promised to get back to me within the day and i get no feedback!

Hi Harry,

I would like to know what happened to your order. Per our records, your order (paid through GCash) was processed last June 12, 2012.

Delivery should be made between June 18-25, 2012 (5 to 10 working days for delivery, no deliveries yet on weekends or holidays).

Kindly send us a message on Facebook (www.facebook.com/LazadaPH) for any other concerns. Thanks for your feedback which is important for us to improve our services.