San Fernando, Pampanga
Turnaround Time

UPDATE: Here is another detail of how their scams work. You order an item that is a VERY GOOD DEAL. If you pay by credit card, but your credit card is refunded, because the item is out of stock. But the item is still listed. Why? Because if you pay by COD, you will receive either a fake, broken, or just the wrong item. And you will NEVER receive a refund.

Please be informed, ALL of the complaints that state something to the effect that "I have no money, cancel my order" are placed by Lazada employees.I know this employee and she has told me.

It is Lazadas way of moving the REAL complaints down the list. There are almost 700- complaints, most detail how lazada products are very cheap because they are either fake, or you receive a different product. They DO NOT refund your money under any circumstances. They NEVER post negative reviews of merchants unless they approve the review, which is maybe 10% of the time.

They also use your credit card numbers for fake charges. First read ALL the complaints at this site. Basically, pay by COD or deposit, and you lose your money, and pay by credit card and they will steal your credit card number.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #993725

Hi. We truly understand and appreciate your opinion regarding this matter.

However, may we ask for any ticket or order number for us to pull up your order on our system? Please let us know the soonest for us to further assist you.

Or you may call our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR. Thank you!