3.0
Turnaround Time

Item name is Union UGSF -1635R Stand Fan (Red) 2pcs.

Order # 336438633.

Order was placed on Feb 24, 2018.

On March 14 it was tagged as delivered but item not received so i contacted Lazada and have chatted with carmina. She ask my email so she can keep me posted but not received any regarding its status.image1.pngimage3.png

image2.png

March 19 i received another email informing me that it was already delivered again without any information of the said delivery. Tracking number? Who received it? What time? Etc? So i chatted again with lazada and now its leidy this time . She acknowledge that Cargo King is having a system issue and that she will send me update on my email but update came.

image4.png

image5.png

image6.png

image7.png

March 22 the same email confirming of the delivery yet no information provided.

image8.png

Today, March 24, is worst. I received another email that the case was closed. Really? Are you kidding? Ano to lokohan? Di ba dapat iniimproved nyo serbisyo nyo? For the longest time na bumibili ako sa inyo ganito pa ba?

image9.png

Sent from my iPhone

Review about: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Lazada PH is like that. For my case the end up several case numbers! until now my case is open, no progress at all, almost a month now

to Ryan Sanchez #1469417

Same, month passed by with no progress. They've called and said they will follow it up but thats it. Still didn't arrived and i doubt it will since it was already tagged as delivered and no refund was made.