I purchased an iphone at the lazada web last may12, 2019 from their seller applePh Inc. Pyment was successful but after two hours the transaction was cancelled due to available stock..

payment was refunded. The worst part is the seller got access to my lazada account and got your personal data and chats with you regrading the aborted sale. Called up and informed me that the item is still available. Offered to send the item but I have to pay thru their designated alledged corporate account.

A certain Jaime of chinese accent but speaks in tagalog will address your transaction. He would advise to transfer fundto their account that would later turn to be Karen Gay Perla in bpi a personal account.

They advised that item had been shipped but no tracking number had been given. After series of follow up they no longer respond, Situation had been reported to Lazada but they do not commit for any refund as the payment was made directly.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, TiresomeBarbel. We are sorry to hear what has happened.

Please be reminded that we have full precautionary for purchases using our Cash on Delivery and other payment methods. You may check this before submitting the order and an email will be sent to you once submitted. Also, we do not allow our sellers to ask payments directly to our customers. or more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.