Turnaround Time

Please beware of this items from Lazada "8YEARS B85071 Couples Pendants Silver and 8YEARS B85063 Couples Pendants Pale silver"

I ordered the aforementioned item and i believe that it is a pair since it is a couple but when i received the item it is only one pair. I returned the item to Lazada to be replaced and talked to their one representative to verify and he said that it should be a pair. When i received the replacement, still it is only one piece. Lazada emailed me that it is only one piece in irony to what they previously said to me that it is a pair. That's why I can say that it is a SCAM..NO TO LAZADA!!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BE DECEIVED ON THE PICTURES OF LAZADA YOU MIGHT BE FRUSTRATED. BEWARE OF LAZADA!

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Worst post-sale service, Lazy customer sevice agents, No transparency, Prolonged return.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 19, 2015.

Comments

if a am going to file a law suit against LAZADA, where am I going to go?

For those who wants to do the same, if possible we can join forces in order stop LAZADA on their wrong doings.

I am totally pissed off with LAZADA on their products and services.

They commmited promises and yet no solutions was made.

Nasaan na ang pinangako mong response LAZADA?

A representative from Lazada promised to give feedback on me last week regarding on this issue. Where is it?

What happened LAZADA?

It only shows how poor and inconvenient your support team.

LAZADA always make false hope and was a liar.

PEOPLE PLEASE BEWARE OF LAZADA!!!

DO NOT BE DECEIVED ON THE PICTURES OF THE PRODUCTS THEY ADVERTISE. YOU MIGHT BE FRUSTRATED!

Pahirapan ang refund dito sa lazada. good luck!

LazadaPH

Hi, thank you for providing us your order number and for taking our call. Rest assured that we will get back to you as soon as we receive feedback from our concerned team. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

LazadaPH

Hi, we are truly sorry for this. Please provide the order number for this concern so that we can look into it?

We'll wait for your reply so that we can resolve this issue. Good day!

to LazadaPH #1052021

Please refer to the Replacement Order # 386683422.

I hope you can provide immediate feedback on this matter.

to LazadaPH #1053708

ang dami palang complaints dito sa LAZADA. baka madisgrasya pa yung PERA ko dito sa kanila.

napapansin ko mabilis silang mag sorry sa mga complaints dito gayung matagal na pala silang kikontak ng mga buyer/complainants .

dito ang bilis makasagot kasi nababasa ng ibang tao. NAKAKATAKOT mag order sa LAZADA.

to Anonymous #1053727

Exactly! Mahirap pakipagcommunicate sa kanila lalo na pag mayconcern ka regarding sa produnct na binili mo.

Mapapagasto ka pa kakatawag sa kanila. They also have very poor customer service. Hindi sila consistent sa kanilang pinagsasabi. I will share to you itong product na binili ko sa kanila na inirereklamo ko.

Check this product on their site "8YEARS B85071 Couples Pendants Silver and 8YEARS B85063 Couples Pendants Pale silver". If you already seen this product sabihin mo if base sa nakita ito ba ay pair o hindi.