Verified Reviewer

I saw his items from lazada. Then I ordered washing machine from Best Royal store.

We communicated through viber. The amount of the item is 6k Samsung top load. I paid through

g-cash then he asked for another 2k for taxes and insurance. After a few minutes he asked again for 3k because some guy from the government official stopped him while on his way in my place.

And that's *** Pls help me to find this person. I sent a total of 8k.

And got nothing. Thank you lazada.

User's recommendation: Scammer o.

Product or Service Mentioned: Samsung Electronics Washing Machine.

Comments

#2055611

I also cant believe that an automatic washing mashine would cost only 5000 pesos. The fact that it is an LG or samsung brand.

I have a guy whom i have a transaction but i wanted to make sure and googled it first.

So glad i did. But the question is why cant lazada filter all their seller/s?

#1971037

Hi Sharon E, We are very sorry to hear that this happened. We will make sure to raise your complaint right away but we regret to inform you that we will not be able to grant you a refund since you transacted outside of Lazada.

When paying through Cash on Delivery, we have a reminder for our customers on the checkout page that full payment is done only directly to the courier and that no partial payments are required. For this reason, we cannot process any refund. You may also report this matter on the following department. Lazada will provide all the documents needed to help you with this: Cybercrime Division Taft Avenue, Manila Tel: (632)523-**** to 38 local 3454, 3455 Email: ccd@***.gov.ph Philippine National Police PNP-ACG Operations Center Camp Crame, Quezon City Tel: (632)414-**** Fax: (632)414-**** Email: info@***.pnp.gov.ph DOJ Office of Cybercrime Padre Faura Street, Ermita, Manila Tel: (632)521-**** and (632)524-**** Email: cybercrime@***.gov.ph For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews